PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats just are wasting away opportunity after opportunity. Every off season is the same damn thing.....not frustrating anymore because I am so used to their indifference!
So go root for the Dolphins or Jags, who have won free agency lately
LOLLLLL

Not only about Hogan but written by Hogan himself. It was actually a nice little piece. Maybe he's got a decent IQ.
Quite arrogant and smug of him. He's perfect!

This punting thing is nice as a bit of trivia but that's about it. If Allen got injured in-game and they weren't comfortable letting Gost do it they can always just line up on 4th down and let Brady pooch it. If Hogan ends up being important to the offense the last thing I'd want him doing is getting bumrushed on punt attempts.

I like the idea of this dude though, I don't like him instead of Dola if it meant anything for that money-wise. Can cut Cannon, sign High to make more room. But right now the room is there, haven't signed anybody.
Yeah but what if Allen and Gostkowski and Brady ALL got hurt in the same game??!??! Gotta have a plan man!

Pats just are wasting away opportunity after opportunity. Every off season is the same damn thing.....not frustrating anymore because I am so used to their indifference!
Serious question for you.

If you have a $200 per week food budget, and go out and spend $190 on dinner Monday night, so you basically starve the rest of the week and I spend about $30 a day all 7 days, am I letting opportunities get away on Monday, or are you an idiot?

Yeah but what if Allen and Gostkowski and Brady ALL got hurt in the same game??!??! Gotta have a plan man!
Then GRONK KICK, obvi. Give the people what they want.

PS, also in that scenario you're probably ****ed anyway so just go for it on 4th down maybe

Streater may have been a backup option in case hogan didn't sign the offer sheet.

Rod Streater is what we hope Aaron Dropson would be make it happen please BB. Rod Streater would be a coup in FA 2016.

Except report from Reiss was Pats were offering deals to both Hogan and Streater

They were expected to make offers but nothing definitive from Reiss.

Serious question for you.

If you have a $200 per week food budget, and go out and spend $190 on dinner Monday night, so you basically starve the rest of the week and I spend about $30 a day all 7 days, am I letting opportunities get away on Monday, or are you an idiot?

Ramen Noodles for six days?;)

Nice signing. Either ya pick up another good WR or force Rex to spend.

But seriously, what's with all the white guys? I've been to Boston a few times. Didn't seem racist.

Gronk, Edelman, Amendola, Hogan?.. and your RB... granted it's impossible to find an actual white RB. So instead ya go with James White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes