PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Chris, some updated news on Scandling....

Clown talk just cause someone’s fast doesn’t make them replacing one of the top WRs you’re not replacing tyreke

So will Aaron Rodgers have any receivers left lmao?

I would easily give up our 1st rd pick for Hill - but, affording his expected contract numbers is untenable.

It sucks for OBJ with the injury timing, I could see him not getting signed until the season starts (which gives Pats a better shot)

Landry is a guy that could be making more sense now. He, or Humphries.

I'd be very tempted to trade for Hill if I were the Patriots.

I would NOT trade more than a 1st and 3rd for him however.

Do the Cap is not Hell people still believe that?

Hill is the most unusual offensive weapon I've seen in 45 years of watching the NFL.

In the open field, how do you stop this guy?

He amazes me.

Sure, I'd rather have Randy moss or Jerry Rice or Calvin Johnson, but outside of that, I honestly think I'm taking Tyreek Hill as my WR if I had to pick first. The Raiders can have Davante Adams, I'm taking Hill.

AND there is not way the Chiefs have to give him up were it not for the fact of being up against the cap.

Honestly, Zach Wilson and Tyreek scares me, a lot.
Bill is announcing his retir
I would easily give up our 1st rd pick for Hill - but, affording his expected contract numbers is untenable.

It sucks for OBJ with the injury timing, I could see him not getting signed until the season starts (which gives Pats a better shot)

Landry is a guy that could be making more sense now. He, or Humphries

I would be on the phone with Denver and wouldn’t get off the line til I get Jeudy kid will be a star.
I would then contact cardinals about Isabella he is still out there.
I would then draft either Williams or the kid from TCU who ran the 4.3
Kenny Lockett, Robbie Anderson still all possible targets.
DJ Chark or Allen Robinson would of been cool but that has passed.
We need Jones to be Brady if we are going to compete in the new look AFC.

Landry is a guy that could be making more sense now. He, or Humphries.
He's worth the $25m a year.

He adds a unique dimension to everything you do.

You can take Agholor's $11m and just apply it to Tyreek's future contract. If you were willing to pay Robinson $13-14m, then you're already halfway there.

would you rather have Tyreek by himself on the field or Agholor & robinson? That's the question you're asking.

JEST willing to give up the 10th pick and MORE, plus 25m+

Keep doing you JEST

I’m looking forward to watching the Chiefs operate with Mahomes having a $50M+ cap hit and also not having Tyreek to throw to.

Hearing Hill to Miami.

Welp, time to buckle in and embrace the rebuild.

Did not expect Miami to leapfrog us in talent this offseason, but they’ve done it.

At least the Jets still suck.

Haha JuJu Smith is suddenly back to being a WR 1 which he is not capable of being. That sucks.

Add Tyreek Hill to this list.

I’m looking forward to watching the Chiefs operate with Mahomes having a $50M+ cap hit and also not having Tyreek to throw to.
They'll just restructure throughout his contract. They'll be okay in that end.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back