PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL announces the Seahawks lose a 5th round pick in 2017, a week of OTAs and fines for team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seacheatriots!

Cheaty McCheaters cheat cheaters cheat or something.

Cheatattle Cheathawks and their coach Cheat Carroll.

Cheat chearroll

goheels22002 said:
It's Cheattle Seahawks pronounced: chee-attle

Seacheatle? SeaCheats? Russell WilCheat? Cheat Mode? The Twelves (where anything over eleven is cheating)?

I'm being completely serious, but I think we need to have a board meeting and come to a consensus on what terms we're going to use. It's important to be consistent when throwing out childish insults in the comments sections of NFL articles for the next decade.

Take away training time next year, fine them real dollars, but leave the draft picks alone. It would be smarter to limit their cap space then their picks, since at least we know the value of a dollar in a year. Even that would need to have much clearer guidelines than what currently exists.

No way will the NFLPA allow that, since it takes coin out of the players' pockets.

They're also up to something. First Adderall now this. Did they cheat in SB 48? No doubt.

No way will the NFLPA allow that, since it takes coin out of the players' pockets.
Based on what they've already agreed to, I wouldn't rule out anyhing at this point.

According to NBCSports, this is the Seahawks 2nd offense under Carroll. The first being in 2014..
Seahawks nailed again for offseason violations, fined and lose pick

The Ravens were in violation in 2010..

EDIT: Jeff Rowe is reporting that the Seahawks had a 3rd violation in 2012..

I thought "Serial cheaters should be punished more heavily". Or are other teams years considered dog years in comparison to patriots years?. 2016 cheating-2014 cheating x2 = 16 years & not recent cheating. 2014 IG Law adherence -2007 field rule violation = 7 years & recent serial criminal Rico statute.

So Seattle partakes in behavior that could potentially result in player injury and loses 5th rounder...and air naturally releases from a football and Pats lose a first/fourth...let that ****ing sink in

No, it would work like the "uncapped" year salary cap penalty they gave to the Cowboys and Redskins. Penalized team loses $3.1m in cap space for the next year; the other 31 gain $0.1M in cap space that year. Since cap space can now carry forward and the 90% rule exists, the players don't lose a dime in theory.

While on the subject of NFL discipline, does anyone know what the hell happened to the Talib drunken nightclub/gunshot investigation?

Do we even know if this actually happened? I can't trust the NYJFL*

So Seattle partakes in behavior that could potentially result in player injury and loses 5th rounder...and air naturally releases from a football and Pats lose a first/fourth...let that ****ing sink in
But Brady more likely than not passed high school physics so he was culpable. Petey however was completely unaware of practice rules as proven by the previous two penalties. So these penalties make sense.

Last edited:
Seacheatle? SeaCheats? Russell WilCheat? Cheat Mode? The Twelves (where anything over eleven is cheating)?

I'm being completely serious, but I think we need to have a board meeting and come to a consensus on what terms we're going to use. It's important to be consistent when throwing out childish insults in the comments sections of NFL articles for the next decade.

You're being Cheadiculous.

The Cheatyhawks are being penalized for losing to the Pats. Godell is still pissed they didn't run the ball.

The Cardinals and the phins are getting theirs soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back