PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Yorkers beat up Red Sox Fan, send him to ICU

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
http://www.wnbc.com/sports/14272751/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

NEW YORK -- Two men attacked a Red Sox fan outside a Yonkers hotel Thursday night, beating him so badly he ended up in the intensive care unit, police said.

It's not fair to generalize all New Yorkers because of what these idiots did, but you better believe if this was in Boston the other way round, we'd never hear the end of it.

I've always believed Yankee's fans were worse than Red Sox fans. Remember game 7 of the 2004 ALCS where Yankee Stadium had to bring out the riot police on the field cause the fans were going nuts (at us making the greatest comeback ever).

I was in Yonkers and NYC in the beginning of August, and wore my Red Sox t-shirt the first day. One of the girls I was with was worried about something like this happening, but I honestly had more pro-Red Sox sentiments voiced than anti. If you feel the need to assault someone because of a difference in sports team support, there is something perverse in your nature.

With that being said, anyone else see that Yankees game tonight?

Lol, folks for every Boston fan sent to the hospital there's a NY fan right behind him. That's why when I hear idiot Cubs/Cards fans argue that they have a better rivalry I laugh. This really is more like a gang fight these days ;)

http://www.wnbc.com/sports/14272751/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

NEW YORK -- Two men attacked a Red Sox fan outside a Yonkers hotel Thursday night, beating him so badly he ended up in the intensive care unit, police said.

It's not fair to generalize all New Yorkers because of what these idiots did, but you better believe if this was in Boston the other way round, we'd never hear the end of it.

Damn, that sucks guys. I've lived in NY all my life and many of my good friends, who are stand-up people, are Yankees fans so not everyone is an a-hole.

That said, I know plenty of yankee fans who are pieces of garbage.

What does this have to do with football or in particular the Patriots?

Send to the Red Sox forum

sorry forum police, who cares?

If we allow non football stuff in this forum it gets clogged up with crap no one really cares about reading here - Thats why

Thats why this site has different forums for putting the articles where they belong - Even the Pub would be a place for stuff like this

What does this have to do with football or in particular the Patriots?

Send to the Red Sox forum

This guy's point is: Now we know why Brady was sighted in NY wearing a Yankee Ballcap. Self preservation man!!!!!!!

Two words for this thread:

BASEBALL FORUM

Isn't this "The Red Sox Messageboard" Section?

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back