PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
women in my life dont have a history about bringing lawsuits against everyone they meet.

Sad thing is, she could be telling the truth, but mainly because of her history.

I am not inclined to believe the story.
Do you believe the lone witness's story? Saxon said that she was down on the floor checking his ankle, and Peyton took his pants down. Positioning your genitals and bare butt to a woman like that in the least is sexual harassment. Do you think that the track athlete is also lying?

Glad you called him out on the lack of reference to his earlier post.
Yeah, the way it randomly said "33 claims" just didn't seem like it fit in with what he was quoting... I assumed it must have been referring to the therapist, but that still seemed a little weird so I opened his link and read the article and discovered, whoops! 80% of his quote wasn't in there at all! Aw shucks, it was actually from a totally different article about a totally different situation. Oh and golly gee he altered the wording too.... It was an honest mistake! Just trying to have a discussion guys!

I would call this as close to bad as possible when coming from an admitted manning fan. He definitely is riding "I'll wait and see" theme but does not deny or minimize, like other ball washers, the act itself.
But we know he is fair and balanced and not just rationalizing because he behaved the same way towards accusations of Brady.

women in my life dont have a history about bringing lawsuits against everyone they meet.

Sad thing is, she could be telling the truth, but mainly because of her history.

I am not inclined to believe the story.
Seriously, what "history" are you talking about? The history you falsified and made up? The only "history" we know about is that she said she was the subject of tons of sexual harassment and at least one case of sexual assault while at University of Tennessee, which seems legitimate considering many witnesses backed her up and another group of ladies brought forth a new suit this week claiming the same issues, and she sued a guy for screwing her up during a physical therapy session gone wrong. What exactly in this history causes you to believe she is more of a liar than Peyton Manning? The guy who like 10+ people testified that the opposite of what he said happened on multiple occasions...

+-
1. Claim that teabagging girls is fine/not a big deal a few weeks ago
2. Claim woman is a nut job without reason
3. Find some relatively useless story involving said woman and edit a small quote from it
4. Insert your fake quote into another quote from a different story to make it look like she was lawsuit-happy when really you made the whole thing up
5. Don't defend your actions when people call out what you did
6. Complain that everyone is just picking on you for trying to have a "reasonable discussion"

The @STLRAMBRINGER approach to trolling, ladies and gents.
1. said it was college. Wouldnt be the first time a college kid acted immature. If manning continued to have a history of this, past college, situation would be different. Where are all the other Manning sexual assault victims?
2. Oh i will keep giving reasons even if people dont want to look at them.
3. It was from a news article when this actually happened. No edit needed. Read the article.
4. Really? Wow. Just make up stuff now ?
5. Sorry if i dont defend myself over people calling me a piece of **** over just posting relevant information.
6. Imagine if i actually tried to defend the information i posted....

Yep, Facebook drama >>>>> sexual assault. Are you capable of shutting your stupid cakehole?
two sides to every story.

But you want to believe one side, just like Shaun King, who does this with every racial issue he encounters, that some "victim" who calls other women pickle washers and crack whores on Facebook over a man who has been nothing but class his entire career.

I wonder why.....

History matters to me. It should to others.

But you want to believe one side, just like Shaun King, who does this with every racial issue he encounters, that some "victim" who calls other women pickle washers and crack whores on Facebook over a man who has been nothing but class his entire career.

I wonder why.....

So here we have someone who actually wants Peyton Manning to stick his testicles and arsehole on his face. You are one repugnant human being but an awesome football groupie. Congratulations.

I wonder why.....

You are the dumbest mutha****a alive. Really. We already have Manning's side. He wrote about it in his book. There are documents with his testimony. And we see that, at every turn, witnesses have called him a liar.

What's next for you? Wonder what she was wearing that forced Manning to drop his nuts on her face? Because the foul-mouthed ho was clearly asking for it.

So here we have someone who actually wants Peyton Manning to stick his testicles and arsehole on his face. You are one repugnant human being but an awesome football groupie. Congratulations.
It really is a pig, isn't it?

6. The story we released is part 1 of several parts. I chose to tell one very particular story first, but we have much more we will be releasing in the days ahead.

"2. I don't do what I do for fame. I do it for justice"

LOL. Says the guy who stole money from people.

I wonder why.....

I asked you earlier. Do you believe that the track athlete, who is the only witness to the incident is lying also?

Vince Vaughn is super funny :) good one.
Not quite as funny as your contention that everyone but the guy who committed sexual assault is scum, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back