PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, this chick filed 33 claims of harassment, so she's sketchy. But the guy who forcibly teabagged said chick, paid a hefty settlement, and smeared her for years afterwards, well that guy is the salt of the Earth."

I swear to God, why do we get saddled with so many of these dipshits?

They come from the middle of the country. There's a reason why people try to fly over those states. Fear of contamination.

Also, however anyone feels about Shaun King (I think he's a hack, FWIW) is kinda irrelevant. Just read the court filing, it tells a pretty clear story. The judge outright states that Manning lied and breached the confidentiality agreement to smear the trainer, and a whole series of people who were part of Manning's already-sad excuses came forward and stated under oath that he was full of ****.

If Shaun King was running around citing unnamed sources, then attacking his credibility would be valid. But he included the 70+ page court filing in the article. It's right there, anyone can read it, so his reliability as a source just doesn't matter.

If people were questioning the validity of the court document or if the Daily News hadn't released it and King was being evasive about sharing the document, I could see a much bigger problem.

That isn't the case here. King has his own issues, but I wonder what would have happened if Naughright's version of events went to Peter King last week instead. Would there even be an article for us to talk about? USA Today had that paperwork 13 years ago and sat on it.

Your mischaracterization of "33 claims" discredits you as a poster.

It's clear that you were trying to discredit her with the partial unreferenced quote of "She had 33 claims involving athletes, trainers, coaches and administrators", which is much different than the referenced quote of, "A UT investigation conducted after Ms. Whited filed the complaint last year verified at least four of her 33 claims involving athletes, trainers, coaches and administrators. It noted athletes or trainers received some form of discipline in other cases.", which of course adds to her credibility.

As does Malcolm Saxon's released letter to Peyton.

CbM54caW8AAOxXv.jpg:large

As does Mike Rollo's admission to some of these allegations in the newly released court docs.

upload_2016-2-14_16-53-58.png

This is not just a case of Peyton shoving his ass into someone's face. It is also a case of an athlete and a University ruining an individual's career (multiple times) in order to cover their asses or to protect their legacies.

yea ban anybody who has a different opinion then the mob!
You refuse to respond to legitimate post challenging your position. That makes you a coward. How can you continue to behave this way and not be embarrassed? Do you even have an ounce of pride and honesty?

You refuse to respond to legitimate post challenging your position. That makes you a coward. How can you continue to behave this way and not be embarrassed? Do you even have an ounce of pride and honesty?
*raises hand to answer*

Interesting take on this.

Daniel Wallach@WALLACHLEGAL
Peyton Manning cited in Tennessee sex assault lawsuit brought by former UT students, via @MarkWSanchez nyp.st/1XrJipA

Any chance the plaintiffs in the University of Tennessee lawsuit had something to do w/ the release of Peyton Manning court documents?

Not unusual for lawyers to advance their cause through the media. Yesterday's "news" about Peyton Manning may have been a plant.
Yeah @robertweathers and I were thinking the same thing earlier... Could very well be the case. If so, I am interested to see what "more is coming" will entail.

I hope some documents come out detailing the Manning clan's plans to blame a black athlete. That would, rightfully, blow up.

Your mischaracterization of "33 claims" discredits you as a poster.

It's clear that you were trying to discredit her with the partial unreferenced quote of "She had 33 claims involving athletes, trainers, coaches and administrators", which is much different than the referenced quote of, "A UT investigation conducted after Ms. Whited filed the complaint last year verified at least four of her 33 claims involving athletes, trainers, coaches and administrators. It noted athletes or trainers received some form of discipline in other cases.", which of course adds to her credibility.

As does Malcolm Saxon's released letter to Peyton.

CbM54caW8AAOxXv.jpg:large

As does Mike Rollo's admission to some of these allegations in the newly released court docs.

View attachment 12200

This is not just a case of Peyton shoving his ass into someone's face. It is also a case of an athlete and a University ruining an individual's career (multiple times) in order to cover their asses or to protect their legacies.
1. Claim that teabagging girls is fine/not a big deal a few weeks ago
2. Claim woman is a nut job without reason
3. Find some relatively useless story involving said woman and edit a small quote from it
4. Insert your fake quote into another quote from a different story to make it look like she was lawsuit-happy when really you made the whole thing up
5. Don't defend your actions when people call out what you did
6. Complain that everyone is just picking on you for trying to have a "reasonable discussion"

The @STLRAMBRINGER approach to trolling, ladies and gents.

I hope some documents come out detailing the Manning clan's plans to blame a black athlete. That would, rightfully, blow up.
I think that was actually UT's plan, not sure if Manning was directly involved. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Old Archie was pulling those strings too.

I would call this as close to bad as possible when coming from an admitted manning fan. He definitely is riding "I'll wait and see" theme but does not deny or minimize, like other ball washers, the act itself.
Imagine if Manning's balls were 0.2 PSI low when he rubbed them on her head, though... Kravitz would be calling for Manning's head!

What they did was right up there with "Clan" behavior.

1. Claim that teabagging girls is fine/not a big deal a few weeks ago
2. Claim woman is a nut job without reason
3. Find some relatively useless story involving said woman and edit a small quote from it
4. Insert your fake quote into another quote from a different story to make it look like she was lawsuit-happy when really you made the whole thing up
5. Don't defend your actions when people call out what you did
6. Complain that everyone is just picking on you for trying to have a "reasonable discussion"

The @STLRAMBRINGER approach to trolling, ladies and gents.

Glad you called him out on the lack of reference to his earlier post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back