Welcome to PatsFans.com

New to the board - have a few questions

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by USAF1987, Dec 3, 2012.

1. USAF1987

USAF1987 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good Evening everyone,

I have been a long time lurker on these forums. I am in active duty Air Force and have been in for 5 years now. My friend and I have tickets for 9rs vs Patriots on Dec 16th. It will be his first live patriots game. I have a few questions regarding the hotels in the area. Are they close by? Are there any taxis or shuttle buses that run after the games are over to take us to the hotels? Any advice on a good hotel to stay in after the Sunday Night game? We are both stationed in Whiteman AFB, Missouri. I graduated from Avon High school in CT back in 2007 and have not been back to Boston area since then...

Thank you for your time!:rocker:

2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +795 / 1 / -3

Tou may want to check out this thread, it may answer some questions for you:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ng-their-first-visit-gillette-can-expect.html

There is a 'Bowl Bus' service, but I haven't seen any feedback on it. Tough to get cabs in or out of the stadium due to the traffic. If you stay close by there's not a whole lot else to do ... if you stay in Boston there's plenty to do, but you have to figure out how to get to the stadium and back. There is a train that goes from the city to the stadium and back on game days.

Enjoy the game!