PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New NFL senior VP, what a surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most blatant and corrupt use of old boy club hiring that I've seen in a long, long time.

So the NFL management and Board searched the entire world to create a field of candidates, thoroughly reviewed that group, and gradually narrowed it down...and just by chance, another Jet won?
Agree ... just another layer of stank .......

Of course they can do anything they want. Bobby Kraft just gave them carte blanche.

How the hell can Kraft ever try to justify his capitulation to the fans is beyond me. I think that his new bedwarmer must be affecting his judgement.

I agree with whatever @Joker says on this topic...

Goodell is surrounding himself with people who embrace his power trip, and executives who failed with the Jets are perfect candidates for that.

It took me about 1 minute to learn fans of the Cardinals believe he's incompetent and a kiss ass. He'll fit right in at NFL HQ.

Last edited:
I agree with whatever @Joker says on this topic...

Goodell is surrounding himself with people who embrace his power trip, and executives who failed with the Jets are perfect candidates for that.
Such a good ole boys network. Clearly the NFL needs people from the industry who have no idea what ineptitude or incompetence look like.

Sounds like a govt employee.

If the NFL brought someone in from say Facebook or Google they'd give exit packages out like Halloween candy.

Ok, that's it. I dunno how any objective person can claim anything except that the Jets are the league office's minor league team, at this point. No wonder the league office is so ****ing incompetent.

Oh well. Will make it a fitting tribute to the Jets when their incompetence takes down the entire league with them over the next 10-15 years.

No no no...it's all just one big COINCIDENCE...honest...since 2006...just one of those weird little coinky dinky string of league hirings and business.

I am truly sorry for all the mean accusations I've ever leveled at his lordly munificence and wish nothing but ever increasing revenues for all my billionaire boys club heroes in this golden age of NFL "competition".

What do you think the odds are that the Jets ever actually had to fork over the $100K fine to the league for tampering?

The Patriots pushed the pile....move the ball 15 yards closer...Jets WIN!!! see, THIS is what we're talking about guys...get on board or get left behind. Mike Kensil's pre-2015 season address to NFL game officials, showing the proper way to rig games.

jetspats.gif

VP of investigating the patriots of cheating.

What do you think the odds are that the Jets ever actually had to fork over the $100K fine to the league for tampering?
That pisses me off that they snuck that through when the Jets should have at least lost a late round draft pick.

It doesn't matter though because Kraft is a ****old, who is watching his 30 year old GF blow Goodell right now.

Oh yeah. This really suggests that Goodell is in a mood to compromise on Brady. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are bringing him on board to back fill for an expected personnel loss from after Brady's court case.

That's all I got.

You have a tremendous future in the field of fiction, Gr8..:D

Word on the street is that this guy was an incredibly incompetent GM, and that's he's a AAA ass kisser/yes man. So I guess joining the Jets was just the final training module in his NFL Front Office prep.

Edit: More of less a lot of comments like the one Uncle Rico posted earlier in the thread.

The Jets cannot and could not beat us on the field, so the emperor will continue to add incompetent Jets employees to beat the Pats from on high...

Remember that this is just a "coincidence" Rod Graves was the most competent person for this job;).. and it is "more probable than not" that this was a great choice:D..

Remember that this is just a "coincidence" Rod Graves was the most competent person for this job;).. and it is "more probable than not" that this was a great choice:D..

C'mon Darryl, get with the program.

"More probable than not he was at least generally a great choice". :D

Think creating a list of former NYJ employees in the NFL front office will be helpful. Can show the list to other fans to show the inherent bias in that office.

So far, we have

Goodell
Kensil
Gardi
Graves

Any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back