PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England Patriots players on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only follow a couple of the guys like Edelman and Fletcher. But keeping somewhat up to speed with what Gronkowski does has become must follow stuff. He's truly a meatball's meatball. Well worth the free cost of admission. And I offer that up truly out of love for the guy. If youre twittering, even rarely, and arent following Gronk, you need to be. Considering his agent is Rosenhaus, it wouldnt shock me if he ended up with a a show. lol

Last edited:
I only follow a couple of the guys like Edelman and Fletcher. But keeping somewhat up to speed with what Gronkowski does has become must follow stuff. He's truly a meatball's meatball. Well worth the free cost of admission. And I offer that up truly out of love for the guy. If youre twittering, even rarely, and arent following Gronk, you need to be. Considering his agent is Rosenhaus, it wouldnt shock me if he ended up with a a show. lol

Male love is a long time tradition first popularized by the ancient Greeks.

Im gonna share that with Gronkowski. He probably thinks he's Greek.

Yeah...I heard some of his ancestors were Socrateski,Platoski and Aristotleski..:D

what's funny is that the link in the first post only gave the name and twitter account, and I was far too unambitious to bother looking the guys up on twitter manually. But someone else posted the direct link to their twitters and it's like a godsend to me. I'm epically lazy.

what's funny is that the link in the first post only gave the name and twitter account, and I was far too unambitious to bother looking the guys up on twitter manually. But someone else posted the direct link to their twitters and it's like a godsend to me. I'm epically lazy.

If copy and pasting or retyping is too much carpal tunnel syndrome for you, then in that case you're in luck; the Herald's Ian Rapoport has an update for you:

BostonHerald.com - Rap Sheet - A full breakdown and analytical look at the Patriots Twitter roster (Yes, really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye