PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots at Raiders Game Preview, Highlights from Joint Practices

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots at Raiders Game Preview, Highlights from Joint Practices
Mark Morse
The Patriots have had two productive days of practice against the Raiders, an obviously superior team at this time. I want to see how the Patriots respond after they were knocked around by Las Vegas.

The post Patriots at Raiders Game Preview, Highlights from Joint Practices appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Patriots at Raiders Game Preview, Highlights from Joint Practices
Mark Morse
The Patriots have had two productive days of practice against the Raiders, an obviously superior team at this time. I want to see how the Patriots respond after they were knocked around by Las Vegas.

The post Patriots at Raiders Game Preview, Highlights from Joint Practices appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Sit the starters, offensive line will be okay. Only thing that matters is beating Dolphins. Not easily done in Florida.

IMO the entire starting offense should play the 1st half. Starting D should sit.

"James Ferentz is a wily veteran and reliable player"

Waiting for the captain to respond! :)

IMO the entire starting offense should play the 1st half. Starting D should sit.

I think this is right. As much as we want everybody healthy, the bottom line is our offense smells worse than dog poop and needs every rep they can get!

Sit 'em or play 'em? That debate has been going on ever since I can remember. What if someone gets hurt or what if someone needs the practice? Lol. I feel very strongly both ways :)

"James Ferentz is a wily veteran and reliable player"

Waiting for the captain to respond! :)
What you say is accurate. However, I see his best position on the PS coming to the 53 only in dire emergency.

Jones should play yes?

He needs the fine tuning and we already know that Zappe is going to the practice squad. Play the possible cuts with Jones since they are the ones filling in as depth anyway.

Trent Brown says he wants to leave...Vegas or the team? Not sure yet. 4 undrafted free agents making the 53 man roster? This bothers me. What will we see tonight. a run heavy offense?

Reactions: Ian
Trent Brown says he wants to leave...Vegas or the team? Not sure yet. 4 undrafted free agents making the 53 man roster? This bothers me. What will we see tonight. a run heavy offense?
I thought two weeks he ago he loved it here.

I hope it's back to RT.
3/5s of a good line is better than scrambled eggs.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back