PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Julian Edelman Has Great Response To Tweet Criticizing His NFL Career

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
It's tweets like this that expose these people. This guy clearly doesn't know football.

It's tweets like this that expose these people. This guy clearly doesn't know football.
doesn't matter...he's an LA gangbangin' drug dealing murdering raping Crip trying to play "football fan"...he's nothing but a POS

Jules is just awesome. The no name was probably deer in the headlights when Edelman responded.

Sure Kupp may have more talent. But I’ll take clutch Julian Edelman 100xs and Sunday when I had to have 1 game or 1 catch. And we all know except for a lot of other fans and reporters that Edelman was a QB at Kent St, played DB for the Patriots and earned everything he got as a WR. He’s a Boston Dirtdog and a home grown through and through. Played his entire career in a Pats uni which is very very rare in the sport of football.

LOL at the comment. That was definitely out in left field. Instead of trying to compare him to the greatest like Rice, Moss, TO etc, he compares him to another white guy. Should ask the tool if he thinks Kupp was better than Largent. Very shallow tweet.

What a dumb, racist comment. No similarities beyond skin color.

Jules is just awesome. The no name was probably deer in the headlights when Edelman responded.

Sure Kupp may have more talent. But I’ll take clutch Julian Edelman 100xs and Sunday when I had to have 1 game or 1 catch. And we all know except for a lot of other fans and reporters that Edelman was a QB at Kent St, played DB for the Patriots and earned everything he got as a WR. He’s a Boston Dirtdog and a home grown through and through. Played his entire career in a Pats uni which is very very rare in the sport of football.

LOL at the comment. That was definitely out in left field. Instead of trying to compare him to the greatest like Rice, Moss, TO etc, he compares him to another white guy. Should ask the tool if he thinks Kupp was better than Largent. Very shallow tweet.
Edelman was way more clutch than Kupp…..and todays talent pool on every team is amazing compared to Kupp’s time….Edelman is the man!

Kupp is 5” taller than Edelman this is like trying to say that Jordy Nelson is better/worse than Edelman.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back