PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEM was right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup,it is NEM, and very proud of it, including a lot of posters here who welcomed me back and weren't part of the organized plan to get me banned, which, obviously you were a big part of. Is that what brought you back here, to continue to instigate problems?

Well, it won't work. I have answered your comments with the facts, and the truth, and that is where I will end it. If you want to continue to create a personal vendetta, that is your perogative. I, for one, won't be a part of it.

And, finally, I am proud to be a Patriot's fan, as I have been for 47 years, since day one, and I have dedicated my life to them, and not just to the team, but to Pats fans everywhere. I will continue to do whatever I can for ALL pats fans because they are part of my life too...and even though you continue to perpetrate the lies about me, which I take very seriously, and to my heart, even for people like you who continue to degrade me, if at any time I can do anything for you regarding the Patriots, I would do it, because you are a Pats fan, and that is my life. I hold no grudges against any Patriot fans, at all. Do I agree with all they say, or do? No, I dont, but I have no animosity towards any of them. What may have been said, or done in the past, is exactly that, in the past. However when posts like this come about, I have only one alternative, and that is to respond, with the truth.

And,as far as this forum goes, Ian and I have known each other for a long time. And, he knows that I would never, under any circumstance, do anything to harm this forum, which even though I now have one of my own, this forum is the best of it's kind, and any other endeavor to open a new forum should use this one as the model and the prototype. It can't get any better.

Once again you are a liar and a fraud. Remind me why you are still banned from the main forum??? Huh, could it be because of your poor behavior? Yup, it is. You have made plenty of threats and have been a disgrace to the Pats. I have not degraded you in any way, I have told the truth. It is a shame you cannot face it, and ever take personal responsibility for your actions. You never will. In fact when Ian banned you, he claimed one reason was your threats to other posters, but you seem to ignore this. How selective.

Ian does not know by any means that you will do nothing to harm this forum. In fact, that is why you are still banned from the main forum. Duh, think about it. You are not trusted as far as anyone can spit. That is why you are locked here. Get a clue. You do harm to this forum and the rest of the board with your ignorant babble.

I do agree what has been done in the past is the past, yet those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Yes, it is a fact you have been banned from three boards now, and there is a clear reason for it. You are a liar, a bully, and delusional. No good can come from you being around.

Thanks for doing that. NEM has been the victim of a ridiculous gang-up by a pack of bullies who take overreaction and irony to a new level. He's a well-intentioned, smart, GREAT Patriots fan who deserves better than he's gotten from the likes of BOR, Pats1 and all the others who pile on.

That is totally ludicrous and against Ian's statement to ban NEM. Therefore you slader Ian and include him in this huge plot. I assume George Bush started it all.

I would like to ask you, do you know this poster. I dont know him but I see that he has an opinion. You, instead, chose to make a personal attack against him, in an apparent effort to instigate a problem. Why? Are opinions so contrary to your own that hard for you to accept?

And, as I said, I will end it there...I just felt that your response to that poster was out of line, and he deserves an apology.

Now, I will only discuss the topic of this thread from this post on. And, for the record, in case you forgot, it was the 24-20 score of the game. WOuld you care to discuss it?

How is that your business? Your personal attacks over the years far outnumber anything I am capable of. Who really cares what you think is out of line? Your example is about as credible as a dung beatle.

Yes, I can discuss the game. Where is there a real fan who does not damage the board and threaten people that I can discuss it with?

Actually, you are spreading false rumors, again.

Here is Ian's STATEMENT, it it's entirety.

02-20-2007, 10:34 PM

NEM Era is over

After being warned about recreating an account under another name and re-entering the football forum (which I specifically warned him about and told him he would be kicked out permanently if he did), NEM has gone ahead and ignored my request anyway. He is now officially removed from this and all forums and will not be returning.

Ian

As you can see, but probably don't believe, my banning was NOPT for any of the things that you suggested in your original post...

And, Ian even e-mailed me , at the time, saying he had no choice.

Since then, Ian has re instated me on a partial basis and will work me back in to the full forum soon. He realized tha

I was NOT lying, and that the poster in question was NOT me. And, that is why I was banned, not for all of the lies you mentioned.

And, I could not help but to notice, in checking out the history of all of you posts here since signing up, that the majority of them seem to be in threads that I either started, or mention me in the subject line.

Gee, I wonder why that is? Can you shed some light onto that subject?

I do appreciate your being a big fan of my posts. :)

Oooops, I said I wouldnt continue this conversation any more, but heaven help me, you brought it up again, and in a very untruthful manner, which left me no alternative but to correct the innacuracies seeing as I am a very helpful person.

BTW, I came across this picture of you....

42866121cf0.jpg

And,there is no reason to bring Bush into this thread, even if he did start what you ask? :D

Again you try to state the truth by stating only half truths. Ian did not just make one single statement about your foolishness. He actually responded a few times to it, and stated he couldn't take your threats anymore. Nice try with your lie.

Another lie, you said you were done discussing this, but here you are again spewing more lies.

Oh BTW, here is a pic of our behavior over a span of 3 boards.
Crap1.jpg

Ok, ok, ok...This seems to be getting out of hand here. I did not create this thread for people to attack NEM.

Truth be told, I have known NEM for several years, and while some people call him hatefull, I prefer to think of him as passionate. Dont get me wrong, on the political messageboard, we go at it full bore, (He's a braindead liberal, and I support a faccist hitler clone LOL) But when we meet at the Vine every Sunday, We dont talk Politics, and cheer on the Pats to Victory. And there are times when NEM wont stop yelling at the TV..I wouldnt have it any other way---You see, I dont think I would really like to go watch football at a bar if NEM wernt there. So lighten up huh?

That is totally ludicrous and against Ian's statement to ban NEM. Therefore you slader Ian and include him in this huge plot. I assume George Bush started it all.

good lord Box, i mean newbie. Let it die already. Everyone is trying to get over it.

Once again, Nem is getting caught up in the whole bait and bite situation.. too bad, he has some nice stuff to say.. but, his reaction to most situations is pretty much over the mark.. difficult to argue or discuss something with a person who has a completely closed mind. Unfortunately, he will never change and that is why, (even though I tried) I do not go to his board anymore.

You are correct about the baiting, and I shut down the banter last night after making responses to the baiting. I can't be bothered replying to that crap.

There is far too much football to be discussed. Thanks for the positive comment regarding the "nice stuff to say" and I will continue to attempt to do exactly that.

Well obviously is true because you keep replying. BTW, the truth is not crap even if you disagree.

Go ahead and threaten me like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes