Welcome to PatsFans.com

NEM was right!

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by ELOrocks17, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sitting with NEM during the game, talking to him about the outcome of the game, it was early in the 4th, and NEM predicted the exact score of the end of the game..Well actually, first he went on a profanity laced rant about Josh McDaniels (He hates him almost as much as Bush), anyway...he knew we were going to win...AND HE WAS RIGHT! Just thought I'd let you all know...

2. cblesz

cblesz Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You know what? NEM is a piece of crap. I am glad he has been banned. Hates Bush? Eff him.

I do agree, however that this was a poor game by Josh. Very, very bad...that STUPID delayed draw was worthless...how many times are we gonna run that?...other than that NEM is a moron politically...

3. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

NEM hates all offensive coordinators...charlie Weis helped bring us 3 rings and NEM killed him every chance he got. So this year we have the most prolific offense in the league and he still is moaning...no big surprise!

4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +740 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

If NEM were named as Patriots Offensive Coordinator he'd hate himself :singing:

5. alamo

alamo praedica numerum! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0

What a wonderful paradox. NEM named the final score when we were down by 10, but gave no credit to McDaniels. I suppose he expected two INTS for TDS? Typical NEM. Out of touch with reality. It was the Pats playcalling (i.e. McDaniels) which was crucial to this win. Tell NEM to go back to his own board and answer the thread were he had bet that Welker would do nothing... someone there predicted Welker's success, Welker did it in 1/2 a season, and NEM in his typical cowardly fashion pretended it never happened.

6. kptmorgan04

kptmorgan04 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NEM is a legend and I miss him! and I am being serious.

GO PATS!!!! Mcdaniels will learn from this game... I hope!

7. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,472 / 20 / -20

#75 Jersey

I think NEM's a great guy and a wonderful person, so I thought it would be best to move this thread to a forum where he could participate in it.

8. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Can someone help me out why NEM was banned? Couldn't he just enter a new name and log back on to the forum? I had doubt about the Patriots winning today, but blaming McDaniels never crossed my mind. In fact, the Colts played a fantastic game. Ron Meeks had a great game plan.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  9. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Sorry to hear that people on a Patriots forum have a personal vendetta against you. I was wondering where you went and enjoyed your posts because you weren't afraid to question the Pats decision making. I know I get annoyed too when people on this forum crucify you for questioning the Patriots. No organizatoin is perfect and they all make mistakes. I think it is childish for people to take a sports forum so seriously. Hopefully you make it back the other forum soon.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  10. Fencer

Fencer Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +330 / 5 / -19

#12 Jersey

Do you also want to eff everybody else in the country who supports the Constitution, opposes torture, dislikes adding trillions of dollars to the deficit, believes in evolution, or believes that global warming is a major problem?

11. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +357 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

I always wondered why you were banned. When myself and others asked we were told to drop it and the thread was closed. I always enjoyed reading yiur posts,even as a guest. And this board IS for talking ,debating the Pats. So even if someone had a problem with the OC so what thats their opinion and everyone free to challange the merits of that opinion. So I knew it had to be something more than football talk.

12. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

OK--I told you I would post a thread about you bieng right, and I did. Glad you are able to be back on the board.

13. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,472 / 20 / -20

#75 Jersey

No problem, NEM. And, btw, it wasn't difficult at all. It was the fair thing to do. When someone quotes you, you should always be able to add your two cents.

14. mtbykr

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Come on NEM, when you were active every other thread during the Weis days were complaining that he did a lousy job and anyone could do better (yourself included).

I made the 'moaning' comment in regard to the original post:

15. mtbykr

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Wrong, Weis was considered for the Buffalo job but couldn't interview in their time frame becuase of the pats superbowl run. I know you weren't the only person critisizing him...but you were the most vocal and wouldn't let it go

16. mtbykr

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Of course McDaniels isn't perfect.....this morning Brady said that the colts did a lot of things they hadn't prepared for which is on McDaniels. BB also made reference to the fact that they needed to coach better....it wasn't his typical ' we could coach and play better' he made a point to say somethind about the coaching. He's not perfect, but your history NEM is to kill every OC we have and never let up!

17. The Predator

The Predator Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This post is so full of lies, who knows where to start?

1. There has not been a time in NEM's existance that he has not criticised and hated Josh McD. Just read what the original poster of this thread wrote. NEM is now calling him a liar? What else is new?

2. NEM was not involved in any civil discussion with other posters as he tries to imply. In fact over the years he has made verbal threats to hurt people, harasses them, and even has threatened law suits against posters of this board. His behavior has always been ridiculous.

3. Even though he had been warned countless time to stop his idiocy of threats and abuse to others, he was finally booted from the main forum. Maybe that's the only true part he listed above. By the way there is a reason he is banned from PatriotsPlanet and KFFL. He has displayed a pattern of abusive behavior.

4. After being banned from the main forum, he went onto another computer (IP address is block if you get banned), made up some name insulting Josh McD, and started posting his same old crap yet again. It was so obvious to all that it was NEM posting on the main board and ignoring Ian's banning. He can deny it all he wants, but that is a total lie.

5. Nobody had lied about NEM's abbusive behavior to people which, in the past, was totally unbelievable. So many people left this board because of his abuse. One is in Iraq today, and will not post here because of it.

6. The only things that NEM cares about is his post count, his political views, his calling other liars, and living outside reality. When he was banned from the main forum he literally went on a rage and claimed he was going to die in 6 months because this board was his life. He then claimed to be pressing charges against people on here as his last dieing act. Hmmmmmm here he is still kicking around.

7. Anually when he doesn't win the "Biggest Pats Fan" award he throws a temper tantrum and starts insulting and degrading any great fan who won it.

You may think all this is far fetched. Nope, it is what it is. It is NEM.

18. The Predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

this is not even close to reality. your world of stuffed animals and water balloons must be fun for you. NEM is only a victim of his own foolishness.

19. The Predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Exactly. It never stopped and he never shut up. Just like a broken record always playing inside slants and crossing patterns. Over and over and over. 10,000 of that post count is OC hate, 5000 slants/crosses, and 6000 Bush hate. The funny thing is that he will go through a 10 page thread replying to every poster with a copy and past of the same old thing. It never changes.

20. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

Thanks for doing that. NEM has been the victim of a ridiculous gang-up by a pack of bullies who take overreaction and irony to a new level. He's a well-intentioned, smart, GREAT Patriots fan who deserves better than he's gotten from the likes of BOR, Pats1 and all the others who pile on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.