PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEM Re-instatement

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hello Pats Fans,He sent me an e-mail for some help.He wants come back....

NEM e-mail:

>Patsfans.com was an important part of my life, as I
>get older, and am not in good health. In fact, my
>time is short.

>When Box O Rocks, and a few others decided to gang up
>on me me and do whatever they could do to see that I
>got banned,Ian fell for their lies and the false
>rumors they spread about me there, and on another site
>too.

Come on IAN,he is a good boy...

I like he who shall not be named and his passion for the Pats, but he had gazillion chances on this board and what Ian did was completely justified. He who shall not be named, has his own message board and hopefully it will do well so he can enjoy the stress of dealing with posters who continually break the rules.

Hello Pats Fans,He sent me an e-mail for some help.He wants come back....

NEM e-mail:

>Patsfans.com was an important part of my life, as I
>get older, and am not in good health. In fact, my
>time is short.

>When Box O Rocks, and a few others decided to gang up
>on me me and do whatever they could do to see that I
>got banned,Ian fell for their lies and the false
>rumors they spread about me there, and on another site
>too.

Come on IAN,he is a good boy...

FOnsy, I feel bad because you're a good guy and a great poster. But you are being used by a professional user.

NEM has been the greatest user of people I have ever seen. He has done it for years. He got banned from KFFL and PatriotsPlanet MUCH faster and earlier than from here. Ian was ridiculed FOR MANY YEARS on many other sites for being so patient and understanding of NEM.

NEM has his own site now. He "coincidentally" named it VERY close to the name of this site. That's like someone opening up a hamburger restaurant and calling it McDownalds.

By the way, if you've ever been to that site, you will see many NEM postings that absolutely TRASH this website. And now he's sending folks here e-mails begging to come back because he can't live without it?

I am sorry to have to inform you of this, but you should know the truth. He's playing you and some others who received this same e-mail for suckers.

What does his health have to do with it anyway?

Shmessy,you have a new message ;)

Thanks ;)

wow it's been a while since i saw one of these threads. This board is better off now..he has his own place and let's leave it at that. He had too many chances (my opinion) and blew every one of them because he probably thought he could just keep apologizing and do the same thing again.

By your email, he's still doing the same thing as he always did "it's not my fault, they tricked Ian, they lied, they spread rumors...their the bad guy and I'm the victim". It reminds me of that thanksgiving episode of friends where Ross kept telling his parents "i was tricked into all those things". Sometimes you have to take responsibility for your actions. He seemed like he wanted to be nice, but he still hasn't learned anything

Last edited:
I think NEM should have another chance here.

This board would be better off if everyone accepted different opinions and there weren't so many groups of "internet friends" that try to single out people.

NEM has some very strong opinions and going on rants, but so does everyone here. Just because he's not in a big group and too scared to come up with an original thought doesn't mean he should be singled out and treated like crap for it. NEM definitely doesn't fit the mold of the "ultra-conservative" pats fan which this board is littered with.

what exactly has he done that is so bad?

I would like to see NEM back on here but several posters on here lack the maturity to accept him for who he is and enjoy his company.

it's pretty sad.

since it looks like it's safe to post message in this forum (one has already been posted from NEM), i am posting it.

I told NEM that we were supporting him getting re-instated on this board and he said he read the thread. this was his reply:
Mod Edit.

To give NEM some credit, I really have not seen him Badmouth this site.
He has badmouthed some posters (who hasn't) but he did not badmouth this site.

Now if there is a post by NEM complaining about this site in a thread i missed than of course i could be wrong, but most of the threads about this site on that board i have read.

He actually always has great things to say about this site and Ian.

I think you guys should let NEM back for one more run:rocker:

Last edited:
Tell NEM he won't be returning under any circumstance, so he better stop wasting the "little" time he has left.

Sorry. Locking this. These threads never turn out well. All bannings are the decision of Ian, his decision is final and not up for debate. If you, as someone who has been banned, or an apologist for someone else that has, has a problem with a specific ban, he is the individual to speak with.

The problem with this thread is that someone will inevitably say something nasty about the individual in question, that individual will of course be moved to respond, most likely through some other poster as proxy, and we end up with a flame war.

Other mods that may disagree with me are free to un-lock.

Sorry. Locking this. These threads never turn out well. All bannings are the decision of Ian, his decision is final and not up for debate. If you, as someone who has been banned, or an apologist for someone else that has, has a problem with a specific ban, he is the individual to speak with.

The problem with this thread is that someone will inevitably say something nasty about the individual in question, that individual will of course be moved to respond, most likely through some other poster as proxy, and we end up with a flame war.

Other mods that may disagree with me are free to un-lock.

Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents