PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need tickets for Pittsburgh game, have sob story

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafferrs

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi,

So, here's my situation. I invited my friend and his Dad from Pittsburgh to come to the game assuming that I would be able to get tickets via TicketExchange (which has worked 100% of the time for me dating back 2 years) They have plane tickets and a hotel room, but no tickets to the game. I've been trying to get tickets from TicketExchange for well over a month, but have been unable to do so. I can see that there are tickets being sold, but I cannot get to the "Buy Tickets" link fast enough.

Does anyone have at least 2 (I am looking for 4, but will take 2) tickets to the game that they want to sell so that My friend and his Dad can at least go to the game?

PM me if you have any. Thanks!

PS....does anyone know what happened to the TicketExchange site? It seems really slow now, and while I see tickets, I can't click the damn link!

I couldn't click the link fast enough for the following tickets yesterday and am really bummed about it.

Section 102 row 29 seats 10-13
Section 217 row 26 seats 6-72
Section 238 row 10 seats 11-12
Section 236 row 6 seats 15-16

http://www.patsfans.com/messageboard/images/smilies/bricks.gif
:bricks:

Thanks for the advice, but I cannot afford to pay $1,100 on ebay for tickets that I can get for $97.50 on ticketExchange, and would rather not pay $200 for SRO seats.

I have also been monitoring Ticketexchange for the Jets game and managed to get a couple. However I noticed a couple weeks ago that about a week before the Eagles game another link popped up at the bottom of the Ticketexchange screen called "Buy Visiting Team Tickets Returned".

I wasn't interested in that game but there were pretty good seats together available and they were available for a couple days I believe. I don't know if this will pop up again, but its something to consider. For some reason these tickets didn't disappear instantly like the Ticketexchange ones.

Something to look for...

I've also been monitoring the ticketExchange for Steelers tickets and noticed it was slow last night. Seems faster today, but haven't seen anything pop up yet. In my past 2 years using this, I notice the later in the week the more that show up, but still gotta be quick with the mouse. Also usually on Thu. or Fri. ticketmaster releases the tickets returned by the away team, maybe what pheenix11 said is new, i've never seen those posted on the exchange. Goodluck looking, I know I'll be clicking away all week until (hopefully) I get lucky.

Danny Noonan: I planned to go to law school after I graduated, but it looks like my folks won't have enough money to put me through college.
Judge Smails: Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too;)

Laffers, go to the Patsfans political forum. There is a thread: I feel sorry for this guy. He might be able to help you.

Here is what the screens look like for those visiting team returned tickets:

You see that little dot beneath "Buy Tickets through TicketExchange", well there is a link there (still active). When there are tickets available it says "Buy Visiting Team Returned Tickets".

tix.jpg

Thanks to all for the help and advice. I am certainly going to monitor that "Buy Visiting Team Returned Tickets" link.

Good luck to you too, Robd54. Click fast!! I've missed the following today:

section 112 row 22 seat 1-2

GO PATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand