PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE vs BUF: Tales from Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ironic that people note my 'conversational' style, because I've worked hard over the past several years to shed the periphrastic pleonasm and pedantic prolix that plagued my prose.

Box, I appreciate your style. :cool:

Dagg, do you know any other posters in the Rochester area? I'd love to catch a game together sometime.

Deus, thanks for the vote of confidence. Now I just have to live up to the pressure!

Sadly I dont know any others here from the Roc, Im not even sure what the local Pats bar in town is Ive never really looked into it.

Nice to see we have more Pats fans in Rochester than just me. I usually do go to Bills camp at least once a year to have a look but this year I just didnt have the time to make it ove there even being 10 min away. Looking forward to the comparison.

There's a Rochester Patriots fan club that is pretty big.

Not sure if this is just coincidence or not, but that's a reflection of my experience of the cultures of the two cities.

I wouldn't say Buffalo the city shrugs off mistakes. The negativity and focus on mistakes here is legendary, even though the city itself is better than most. I think the emphasis on mistakes stems from the city's delusions of grandeur, or else grandeur lost in the distant past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case