PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My prediction: Nothing happens tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife makes that same prediction every night.

But seriously folks, I don't see many beasts being signed tonight either.
:rofl:
Ten

Yeah I don't think anything Pats related is going to happen tonight.

I'm expecting Rolle to Chicago, Peppers to Washington, and Dansby to Miami tomorrow though...

I say Rolle to the Giants, Peppers to Chicago and Dansby to Miami.

I say Rolle to the Giants, Peppers to Chicago and Dansby to Miami.

Haha, I just saw a post on Rotoworld saying the same thing. Peppers WAS heavily linked to Washington...

Dude that front 7 is going to be nasty good.

Really?!? Will Haynesworth be happy being a 3-4 NT? Can he handle it? Can Peppers convert to OLB? I bet Peppers will have an easier time than Haynesworth. They have a 4-3 team trying to convert to 3-4. As you seen with Aaron Kampman, a great 4-3 player can be mediocre in the 3-4.

Really?!? Will Haynesworth be happy being a 3-4 NT? Can he handle it? Can Peppers convert to OLB? I bet Peppers will have an easier time than Haynesworth. They have a 4-3 team trying to convert to 3-4. As you seen with Aaron Kampman, a great 4-3 player can be mediocre in the 3-4.

If they play that 1gap penetrating 34 I think Al will still be a havoc. The coaching staff will be dumb if they ask him just to eat up blockers and let others make plays, I doubt they will though. Kampman was just ok when greenbay switched to the 34, but Peppers is on another level compared to him. With Al, Peppers (maybe), a stud lookin 2nd year player in Orakpo and London Fletcher, ya that front 7 will more than likely be nasty.

12:54 and Belichick still has not turned into a pumpkin .... I think he knows what he's doing.:cool:

If they play that 1gap penetrating 34 I think Al will still be a havoc. The coaching staff will be dumb if they ask him just to eat up blockers and let others make plays, I doubt they will though. Kampman was just ok when greenbay switched to the 34, but Peppers is on another level compared to him. With Al, Peppers (maybe), a stud lookin 2nd year player in Orakpo and London Fletcher, ya that front 7 will more than likely be nasty.

you can move him to 5 tech as well, he's that good...

still bottom line....their D is good enough to win that division...their O not so much....

Thanks. I try to compensate for my complete lack of football knowledge.
Outrageous Tales: Oy Vey! The Patjew Story

by Mel Brooks with Don Rickles & Shecky Greene

Am I glad I listened to you

Slept like a baby for almost 9 hours, wake up and sure enough, nothing :)

I expect activity but not really anticipating a 'splash'... not with 4 day one's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore