PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My new mock draft for March 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying that it's working, just that the trend definitely exists.

How do you figure that a "trend definitely exists"? Do you have proof that Saban had input on the 10 guys OTHER than the guys from LSU? If not, then the number is 3 guys drafted. And that is 3 out of a potential 44. How can you say its a trend?

Every mock draft i've seen has Atlanta@10 taking Laron Landry.

So setting a NFL record for 7 consecutive playoff games with a TD reception doesn't qualify you as a successful NFLer?

Besides that, I do think you are on to something.

So I forgot Givens. WOW. 4 out of 13. HARDLY a staggering number. And that is ONLY if Saban actually had input on the 3 NON-LSU players. Something that no one has actually been able to prove.

packers major needs are RB and TE, before WR

i see lynch or olsen going to the packers at 16

I want Griffin more than Nelson. Griffin is a playmaker, who plays 90 MPH. I also disagree with him being a poor tackler, based on his numbers alone. I ahve seen his highlights, and I take them with a grain of salt because they are highlights, but he is Bob Sanders. I would love Bob Sanders in our defense.

No one said that Griffin was a poor tackler. What was said was that 3 different sites have issues with Griffin's run stopping ability. If you are going to be a SS in this league, run stopping can't be an issue.

I think with the addition of Jamal Lewis that Calvin Johnson could possibly go 3rd.

If I were them, and there was an offer that was a strong offer to trade down. I'd do it in a heart beat. They need OLine real bad. But that is as of now, but I did consider Calvin Johnson, as well as considering Alan Branch.

Last edited:
I want Griffin more than Nelson. Griffin is a playmaker, who plays 90 MPH. I also disagree with him being a poor tackler, based on his numbers alone. I ahve seen his highlights, and I take them with a grain of salt because they are highlights, but he is Bob Sanders. I would love Bob Sanders in our defense.

great post,I took would love to see iin a PATS uniform or someone that type

How do you figure that a "trend definitely exists"? Do you have proof that Saban had input on the 10 guys OTHER than the guys from LSU? If not, then the number is 3 guys drafted. And that is 3 out of a potential 44. How can you say its a trend?

You can't say that it is a trend--but you can't say that it isn't. If the Pats drafted Saban guys exactly as much as the rest of the league (1/32 ratio), it would take between 65 and 96 picks for them to get 3 Saban players. It only took 44 (assuming your figure is correct). Working with those 44, and the Patriots having a 1/32 chance of landing each player, the average works out to be 1.375--but the Pats have more than doubled that amount (3 picks).

Not enough evidence to call it a trend, to be sure, but not something to be dismissed, and certainly closer to being a trend than to not being one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back