Welcome to PatsFans.com

My bets on Morris

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by roguepatriot, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roguepatriot

roguepatriot Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

With all the ****e I have seen against why the Pats gaves the multi-million dollar contract to Morris, iy would not suprise me that he runs more RPC than any other back. He is good; let Moroney get ready for the playoffs if he wants to. I will reiterate that if he had been part of the squad last year , we would have beat those phuckin' excellent dolts

Go Sammy Go

2. zarakotas5

zarakotas5 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I freely admit Morris was a non-entity to me last year. He has really impressed me this year. He runs hard. He sure as hell rarely falls down backwards. He registered nary a blip on my radar when he signed here, but he has done everything and more that I would hope from Dillon if my homer dreams for Dillon to sandbag father time could've come true.

3. LuthierJr

LuthierJr Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Morris, like others, has really surprised me as well. The guy runs really hard, finds a hole when he needs to and gets the tough yards. I'd like to see Maroney be a little more durable, but I'm enjoying watching Morris take care of business.

4. pats63

pats63 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sammy has been a sweet suprize....We will be fine to let Maroney get to healthy....BB&SP knows how to find daimond in the ruff....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.