PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My bets on Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguepatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
With all the ****e I have seen against why the Pats gaves the multi-million dollar contract to Morris, iy would not suprise me that he runs more RPC than any other back. He is good; let Moroney get ready for the playoffs if he wants to. I will reiterate that if he had been part of the squad last year , we would have beat those phuckin' excellent dolts

Go Sammy Go

I freely admit Morris was a non-entity to me last year. He has really impressed me this year. He runs hard. He sure as hell rarely falls down backwards. He registered nary a blip on my radar when he signed here, but he has done everything and more that I would hope from Dillon if my homer dreams for Dillon to sandbag father time could've come true.

Morris, like others, has really surprised me as well. The guy runs really hard, finds a hole when he needs to and gets the tough yards. I'd like to see Maroney be a little more durable, but I'm enjoying watching Morris take care of business.

Sammy has been a sweet suprize....We will be fine to let Maroney get to healthy....BB&SP knows how to find daimond in the ruff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back