PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My 2011 2 Round Patriots Mock Draft W/ Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

serifyn

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The Patriots are going to make trades, its what they do on draft day, but this year is unlike any other, they just had a very successful draft last year and there is limited room on the roster, as alot of the players on this current patriots team are still learning. i project a number of trade ups and downs in this one so that that patriots end up with more specific players for specific roles. it is unknown whether the patriots will trade into next years draft since there may theoretically never be another draft again, but for the purposes of this mock, i have the patriots using all of their ammunition this year.

--------

- The Vikings Trade pick #12 to the Patriots in exchange for #17, #91, #125 and #159 round pick.

- The Patriots Use #12 to Select Prince Amukamara CB from Nebraska.

4c52f10802fc2.image.jpg

Amukamara slips to #12 because of tradedowns by teams like the cowboys and the big quarterbacks being taken off the board. the lions would surely pick Amukamara if he slipped to them, the patriots seize the opportunity and pick up who could be another elite corner.

With questionmarks about the health of Leigh Bodden, and the patriots having statistically one of the worst pass defenses in the league, the patriots decide to go with the player who fits in perfectly with them in what is a pass-first league.

Amukamara has the great instincts, attitude and work ethic that the patriots covet, he is a very intelligent athlete with a team first attitude. he has no question marks and would be a staple in the patriots defense for many years to come.

With Amukamara the patriots may instantly have the best secondary in the league with Mccourty, Bodden, and Amukamara being backed up by Darius Butler and Kyle Arrington.

- The Patriots use the #28 pick to select Cameron Heyward DE Ohio State

Cameron%2BHeyward.jpg

Heyward is under the radar at this point which is good for the patriots, he was a top 15 pick a couple of months back. but with all the D-linemen going in the first round and other prospects value raising and falling based on the meager observations of 'draft experts' Heyward falls through the cracks to the patriots at 28, this is a great value pick for the patriots as Heyward is a Prototypical 5 Technique who fits the patriots system like a glove, Heyward just recently had an elbow surgery, but he had a great combine and senior bowl.

- The Patriots Trade pick #33 to the Titans for Picks #39 and #77

- With the 39th Pick, the Patriots Select Mikel Leshoure RB Illinois

LeShoure.jpg

Leshoure is one of the most well rounded runningbacks in the draft, and like BJGE he has an extremely low fumble rate as well, nothing is more important to Belichick as Ball security, Leshoure isnt going to set the world on fire with his speed but he has the size and technique to get tough yards up the middle, something BJGE and Woodhead arguably lack.

-With the 60th Pick the patriots Select G Danny Watkins Baylor.

Danny-Watkins-20111.jpg

He is a tough former hockey player who should eventually replace Mankins on the line, he has 1st round talent, but will be 27 in November, the patriots in Win Now mode don't care what his age is. another great value pick.

---

If the patriots decide they have too many picks beyond this in the third round they may trade back into the second to get someone else they like who is falling, but it depends on who that player is. the patriots could still use a OT or OLB.

The Pats will need that cornerback because they will still have Tully Banta Cain fruitlessly not rushing the QB.

Mankins is 29, Watkins is 27 and he is gong to replace him in a few years??? I have a hard time seeing anyone take him before the third round.

I certainly wouldn't hate this result, but a lot of the flaws the seem to be in the Pats secondary come from the fact they lack the means to pressure the QB. Nothing you have done with this draft seems to solve that problem.

The bottom line the Pat have to get either a DE who can pressure from the inside, or an OLB who can pressure from the outside, I think any draft that doesn't potentially solve one of these needs in the first 3 picks is a failure. Ideally we get 2 of them.

Prince would be a tempting target, one that would be hard to pass up if he fell into range. What we DON'T know from your draft was who else was in range at 12. I think at 12 you'd have a host of those good DEs and OLB prospects available

The Style of defense the patriots play has always been im sure you've heard, bend but don't break, this means they are willing to give up yardage and first downs as long as it doesn't equate to points at the end of the drive.

there is no way to have extreme pressure from one point of attack throughout the game, pressure can be picked up by tight ends and Runningbacks from a single presence.

Clay Matthews im sure everyone would agree is a great player and hugely disruptive presence, but look at what Rob Gronkowski did to him in his game against the patriots. pretty much neutralized, Clay Matthews is there for one thing, rushing the passer, its the same with james harrison in pittsburgh, but if you force these players to play coverage, they get destroyed, look at the pittsburgh game this year where they forced steeler linebackers to pick up Gronkowski and Hernandez.

in understanding Bill Belichicks defense, we must believe that that the following things are most important in this order.

1. Stop the Run; if a team can run on you they will and they eventually tire out your defense to the point where they are unstoppable.

2. Play Coverage; If a team can make big pass plays on you or pick up easy first downs though the air, you will never stop them on 3rd down.

3. Rush the Passer: Lower the amount of time your coverage has to take their man out of the play.

Although vastly improved later in the year, at times the patriots couldn't even accomplished #1 or #2, #3 becomes a luxury at this point, as if #1 is possible, they will almost always exploit it.

Amukamara and Heyward alone heavily help out #1 and #2, particularly in dime packages to draft a player specifically for #3 is a waste of a draft pick in belichicks system.

everyone wants more pressure around here, i know, but Belichick gets pressure from his front 3 and drops everyone else into coverage, the best case scenario is that you get someone who can stop the run and also eat up blockers.

It would be much harder to pick apart the patriots defense with Amukamara even if the patriots had the exact same team from last year, coming back with bodden, and warren will help out significantly, but i dont think say Watt or Cameron Jordan is a big enough upgrade over Cameron Heyward to pick them 17, but that is of course my opinion alone.

I agree with Ken. I like the mock quite a bit. Fills needs and the CB is a very impressive prospect indeed. However McCourty was one of the best cbs in the NFL last season. Personally I don't worry too much for Bodden. His recovery time was a long one since it happened early in the season. That added time certainly will benefit him.

I am convinced the secondary will be one of our strongest positions with an addition of a pass rusher or 2.

The Pats will need that cornerback because they will still have Tully Banta Cain fruitlessly not rushing the QB.

No one the patriots bring in here at OLB from the draft is going to have more of an impact in their first year than TBC would anyway, OLB in the patriots system is complicated, OLB is a tough transition to the NFL from college, so its not like the player would know the playbook or know their role well enough to secure his side of the field against both the run an the pass. if you are looking for someone who cant play coverage at all and can only mindlessly rush the passer, you can find them in round 3 though 6.

Mankins is 29, Watkins is 27 and he is gong to replace him in a few years??? I have a hard time seeing anyone take him before the third round.

you forget that Sebastian Vollmer was Drafted by the patriots when he was 25. Watkins is a first round talent who slips because of his age, hes just the opportunity the patriots look for in the draft, gaining value because other teams pass because of issues. its not like at 27 hes ready to retire, he hasn't had years of playing in the NFL to accumulate nagging injuries.

Last edited:
Although vastly improved later in the year, at times the patriots couldn't even accomplished #1 or #2, #3 becomes a luxury at this point, as if #1 is possible, they will almost always exploit it.
I like your thinking, I just disagree that Heyward is a first round value or an upgrade on the D-line. If you want what you claim Heyward brings to the table, Jarvis Jenkins brings the same things with more consistency in the games I've watched, I also like Jenkins for upside. If Heyward played all season the way he did in his bowl game, he'd be competing with Dareus and Fairley for first DL drafted, yet he's "under the table" and projected to late first (at best) because he didn't seem to bring his "A" game this season.

I certainly wouldn't hate this result, but a lot of the flaws the seem to be in the Pats secondary come from the fact they lack the means to pressure the QB. Nothing you have done with this draft seems to solve that problem.

This has been an issue for the patriots the last 2-3 years going into the draft, both previous times they had not taken a player who would significantly improve this issue, that would lead me to believe that it isnt their draft philosophy to remedy the pass rush issue early, and instead take other measures to improve it from the outside. Butler and Mccourty were picks taken specifically to help the pass defense, mccourty has done very well. but do you trust butler or Arrington to cover their man on 3rd and long? nothing i have seen yet would indicate that is the case.

The Patriots can either hope Arrington or butler improve, hope bodden comes back completely healthy or go after an elite corner within their range in what could be see as redundancy, either way the patriots almost ensure their secondary is one of the best in the NFL in 2011.

The bottom line the Pat have to get either a DE who can pressure from the inside, or an OLB who can pressure from the outside, I think any draft that doesn't potentially solve one of these needs in the first 3 picks is a failure. Ideally we get 2 of them.

The Depth at DE in this draft is pretty staggering. I think if the patriots can get Heyward out of this draft we should be satisfied. i dont know how much better a prospect Wilkerson, Watt or Jordan would be than Heyward, and any of those players at 28 would be great impo.

Prince would be a tempting target, one that would be hard to pass up if he fell into range. What we DON'T know from your draft was who else was in range at 12. I think at 12 you'd have a host of those good DEs and OLB prospects available

I think you would have a legitimate shot at Cameron Jordan, Tyron Smith, Julio Jones, JJ Watt, Aldon Smith and Ryan Kerrigan.

Maybe the patriots like Kerrigan and Aldon Smith but knowing the patriots i dont think the they would move up for a transition position, let alone pick one at 17.

i think if the patriots move up for anyone, its either Cameron Jordan or Prince Amukamara and they would have to LOVE Cameron jordan with all of the DE depth here, chances are 4 of the top DEs fall to them at 17 anyway, Amukamara doesnt make it past Detroit.

The Style of defense the patriots play has always been im sure you've heard, bend but don't break, this means they are willing to give up yardage and first downs as long as it doesn't equate to points at the end of the drive.

1. Stop the Run; if a team can run on you they will and they eventually tire out your defense to the point where they are unstoppable.

2. Play Coverage; If a team can make big pass plays on you or pick up easy first downs though the air, you will never stop them on 3rd down.

3. Rush the Passer: Lower the amount of time your coverage has to take their man out of the play.

Great points but I must ask? You think a cornerback like Prince Amukamara will solve our 3rd down issues because he and McCourty will be able to blanket the receivers longer? It appeared to me QB's like Fitzpatrick were were able to pick us apart because they had way too much time to feel comfortable in the pocket. Our weakest point of our defense was in the belly. Qb's shuffling, having time and finding an open wr,te or rb over the middle seemed
to be this defense's achilles heel.

Heyward is a damn good player who defintaley could thrive here. He gets a little disruption, stops the run. Maybe Warren comes back fully healthy which I doubt. (He may be 85 percent if we are lucky.) Imo this defense does better and is closer to what it once was with a player like Heyward,Watt or Cameron stopping the run and bringing pressure and a LB setting the edge,rushing the passer and doing all the things BB likes his LB's to do. Two players like that combined with Wilfork set up the rest of the team to make plays on the field.

Mayo,Spikes and Cunningham certainly benefit. The success will come from the entire team doing their jobs. From the secondary covering to the pressure created up front and stopping the run.

I like your thinking, I just disagree that Heyward is a first round value or an upgrade on the D-line. If you want what you claim Heyward brings to the table, Jarvis Jenkins brings the same things with more consistency in the games I've watched, I also like Jenkins for upside. If Heyward played all season the way he did in his bowl game, he'd be competing with Dareus and Fairley for first DL drafted, yet he's "under the table" and projected to late first (at best) because he didn't seem to bring his "A" game this season.

If there is any prospect the patriots like better than heyward at DE, they certainly have the ammunition to go get them, particularly since i think i have left 2 3rd round draft picks which i am not even going to try to guess on. the patriots have a history of making poor decisions in the 3rd round, if they wanted to move up a couple spots and take a falling Wilkerson, Watt or even an OT like Castonzo or Carimi they certainly can. but i think Heyward is a fine choice.

The Pats trade a 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th round pick (essentially half their draft) for 1 player???? Color me skeptical..

Great points but I must ask? You think a cornerback like Prince Amukamara will solve our 3rd down issues because he and McCourty will be able to blanket the receivers longer? It appeared to me QB's like Fitzpatrick were were able to pick us apart because they had way too much time to feel comfortable in the pocket. Our weakest point of our defense was in the belly. Qb's shuffling, having time and finding an open wr,te or rb over the middle seemed
to be this defense's achilles heel.

Heyward is a damn good player who defintaley could thrive here. He gets a little disruption, stops the run. Maybe Warren comes back fully healthy which I doubt. (He may be 85 percent if we are lucky.) Imo this defense does better and is closer to what it once was with a player like Heyward,Watt or Cameron stopping the run and bringing pressure and a LB setting the edge,rushing the passer and doing all the things BB likes his LB's to do. Two players like that combined with Wilfork set up the rest of the team to make plays on the field.

Mayo,Spikes and Cunningham certainly benefit. The success will come from the entire team doing their jobs. From the secondary covering to the pressure created up front and stopping the run.

i would love to have an elite OLB on this team, but drafting them high is extremely risky, to be able to have the intelligence and recognition, to have the athletic build to be able to rush and cover, to be able to set the edge and not get run over. its a whole lot of things to take into consideration, thats why belichick usually runs his LBs by committee.

i dont think belichick wants to spend his draft picks on players who would be a project at this point, a 14-2 team only has so many open roster spots, not many left for project players which is what a drafted OLB would essentially be.

I agree that this team needs DE, OT, OLB, RB, G, and possibly WR. CB is not a huge need, but belichick has the opportunity to solidify his teams defensive pass ranking at the top 5 for many years to come with Mccourty, Bodden and Amukamara.

i say we pull the trigger (assuming hes there at 12 to begin with)

Last edited:
The Pats trade a 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th round pick (essentially half their draft) for 1 player???? Color me skeptical..

As mentioned before, there isnt a lot of room on a 14-2 Roster where practically every Draft pick last year has shown us something, a 3rd 4th and 5th round drafted player might end up being a longshot to make the roster with all of the players form last year and from IR coming back.

Amukamara would take Wilhite or Butlers spot, but they are pretty much backups at this point anyway.

I agree with Ken. I like the mock quite a bit. Fills needs and the CB is a very impressive prospect indeed. However McCourty was one of the best cbs in the NFL last season. Personally I don't worry too much for Bodden. His recovery time was a long one since it happened early in the season. That added time certainly will benefit him.

I am convinced the secondary will be one of our strongest positions with an addition of a pass rusher or 2.

Cousin, While I agree with you in theory, I take issue about our secondary. It's the chicken or the egg. We were 14th in sacks last season. Not great but not terrible. Do we need a Matthews or a Harrison type? Absolutely. Who doesn't. It was more that when we needed a sack, it did not come. We need that rusher to at least pressure in a similar down time. If our secondary is out of position and the QB can unload in a reasonable amount of time, even an LT or two is not effective. Harrison, Matthews, even Freeney and Mathis all have play making Safeties. That combination blends for good coverage. How many more sacks could we have had this year if we had one more second of coverage? It goes the other way too is what I am saying. The stats absolutely prove my point. Opposing QBs completed over 68% of their passes, to our MVP QB who completed 66%. Look where the yards were. Not outside. Our CB play was reasonable. I Think Arrington and Bodden could play well opposite McCourty. We need one more to cover the Butler mistake........or, this is year three for him in the rookie curve. Does the light turn on?

Please look at the stats. We sugar coat this and I have no idea why. Our CB play was not bad. Look at where the almost last in the league passing yards against came. Right up the middle. We are not a man to man defense Cousin. We play zone. Our Safety pass coverage rots!

Our sack numbers or lack of them do not equate to the terrible middle of the field pass coverage. We have six Safeties on the roster who would be considered Strong Safeties on everyone else s defense. Coverage is not a Strong Safeties game as much as run support. Please don't anyone throw #36 at me as a coverage Safety. BB is a smart guy. He can see the tremendous lapses that occurred in the middle that lead us to last in the league at getting off the field on third down....LAST! It's a good thing we did have a young defense with fresh legs.

The yearly BB smoke screen might be Prince, but I would not be surprised if BB does not see him as a playmaking Safety. I would scratch my head if he went CB in round one (later o.k.) but if he is thinking Safety CB combo like the success he had with Eugene Wilson prior to his many injuries, this make sense now.

My only fear is BB himself. He had a good Draft in 2010 and maybe he decides to get cuter this year and swap for 100 picks next year. If next years class is as weak as this one, he will wish he would have went up with the ammo he has to get those players that happen to fit with our needs this year. Snowballing picks is great but that snow ball eventually melts. Move up this year Bill, TB is not getting younger. More impact players get us closer to another SB. With a normal three year time frame to get a Draft choice to perform at their highest level, and a 17% change of success over the entire pick compliment, lets trade some of those "valuable" 4th, 5th and 6th rounders for some talent .....now.

Maybe Prince is that BB genius move and we get a guy with Ed Reed abilities and size. If he is half as good........
DW Toys

I just disagree that Heyward is a first round value or an upgrade on the D-line.

If you want what you claim Heyward brings to the table, Jarvis Jenkins brings the same things with more consistency in the games I've watched...

NICE. :cool:

You don't like me, Box, and I don't give a rat's @$$: THAT...is the best Argument I've read to Sell Cameron Heyward + Buy Jarvis Jenkins in this entire year long process.

I've always loved Jarvis Jenkins, but didn't ~ and still don't, mind you ~ project him in MY Mocks, because there are other Grizzlies I like so much better.

But in case of the horrific eventuality that Justin Watt does go earlier ~ and not to us, via Trade ~ yours is a winning Argument that the best backup plan would not be to snag Cameron Heyward ~ for whom I have unvarnished admiration ~ but, rather, to pursue a FAR better value ~ always assuming we also draft Super Beast Kenrick Ellis ~ and scoop up Jarvis Jenkins, who needs work on the Pass Rush, but is DOMINANT against the Run!! Well PLAYED, Brother Box!! :rocker:

As mentioned before, there isnt a lot of room on a 14-2 Roster where practically every Draft pick last year has shown us something, a 3rd 4th and 5th round drafted player might end up being a longshot to make the roster with all of the players form last year and from IR coming back.

Amukamara would take Wilhite or Butlers spot, but they are pretty much backups at this point anyway.
The quality over quantity argument is one perspective, I see it differently and expect 10 or more draftees again.

For now there is no 2012 draft and no undrafted free agency, if you've got the ammo, and NE does, why not set yourself up with 3 or more picks in rounds six and seven to target the warm bodies you'd normally try to sign as UDFAs? The worst case is you have to give them a four year signing bonus (depending on the CBA & rookie wage resolution) and cut them. At least this way you've already got them lined up and ready when you can get camp started, and they'll have been getting acquainted with the playbook and Patriot way courtesy of your 2010 team captains and other locker room leaders. (If last season's captains didn't go home with a dozen playbooks each before the lockout commenced I'll be very disappointed with Krafty's coaching staff.)

Cousin, While I agree with you in theory, I take issue about our secondary. It's the chicken or the egg. We were 14th in sacks last season. Not great but not terrible. Do we need a Matthews or a Harrison type? Absolutely. Who doesn't. It was more that when we needed a sack, it did not come. We need that rusher to at least pressure in a similar down time. If our secondary is out of position and the QB can unload in a reasonable amount of time, even an LT or two is not effective. Harrison, Matthews, even Freeney and Mathis all have play making Safeties. That combination blends for good coverage. How many more sacks could we have had this year if we had one more second of coverage? It goes the other way too is what I am saying. The stats absolutely prove my point. Opposing QBs completed over 68% of their passes, to our MVP QB who completed 66%. Look where the yards were. Not outside. Our CB play was reasonable. I Think Arrington and Bodden could play well opposite McCourty. We need one more to cover the Butler mistake........or, this is year three for him in the rookie curve. Does the light turn on?

Please look at the stats. We sugar coat this and I have no idea why. Our CB play was not bad. Look at where the almost last in the league passing yards against came. Right up the middle. We are not a man to man defense Cousin. We play zone. Our Safety pass coverage rots!

Our sack numbers or lack of them do not equate to the terrible middle of the field pass coverage. We have six Safeties on the roster who would be considered Strong Safeties on everyone else s defense. Coverage is not a Strong Safeties game as much as run support. Please don't anyone throw #36 at me as a coverage Safety. BB is a smart guy. He can see the tremendous lapses that occurred in the middle that lead us to last in the league at getting off the field on third down....LAST! It's a good thing we did have a young defense with fresh legs.

The yearly BB smoke screen might be Prince, but I would not be surprised if BB does not see him as a playmaking Safety. I would scratch my head if he went CB in round one (later o.k.) but if he is thinking Safety CB combo like the success he had with Eugene Wilson prior to his many injuries, this make sense now.

My only fear is BB himself. He had a good Draft in 2010 and maybe he decides to get cuter this year and swap for 100 picks next year. If next years class is as weak as this one, he will wish he would have went up with the ammo he has to get those players that happen to fit with our needs this year. Snowballing picks is great but that snow ball eventually melts. Move up this year Bill, TB is not getting younger. More impact players get us closer to another SB. With a normal three year time frame to get a Draft choice to perform at their highest level, and a 17% change of success over the entire pick compliment, lets trade some of those "valuable" 4th, 5th and 6th rounders for some talent .....now.

Maybe Prince is that BB genius move and we get a guy with Ed Reed abilities and size. If he is half as good........
DW Toys

Personally I could care less if we were 14th in sacks. What I do care about is getting off the field quickly and not being almost dead last in 3rd down efficiency on defense. It's bothersome to watch the QB shuffle around in the pocket because we don't have the athletism to apply the pressure in the backfield and force the QB to make the boneheaded mistakes we had previously.

Watch the tape again and you will see the oppsoing QB getting to his 3rd,4th and 5th reads. That's too much time friend. Too much time for the CB and the safeties. That is why every Sunday you read the phrase from Patsfans "what lousy QB are we going to make look like the MVP this week?"

You make it sound like Reed and Polamalu are fruit you just pick off of trees. They are once in a generation players that teams just luck out on. You know? Kind of like how we lucked out on a once in a generation QB in Tom Brady? Again, safeties like those just don't come around very often. Certainly safety is not a strong point in this years draft ether.

And why waste a legit CB's talent on safety if we went that route? That makes absolutely no sense. If anything I'd be telling Bodden "sorry dude,your moving to safety."

The quality over quantity argument is one perspective, I see it differently and expect 10 or more draftees again.

For now there is no 2012 draft and no undrafted free agency, if you've got the ammo, and NE does, why not set yourself up with 3 or more picks in rounds six and seven to target the warm bodies you'd normally try to sign as UDFAs? The worst case is you have to give them a four year signing bonus (depending on the CBA & rookie wage resolution) and cut them. At least this way you've already got them lined up and ready when you can get camp started, and they'll have been getting acquainted with the playbook and Patriot way courtesy of your 2010 team captains and other locker room leaders. (If last season's captains didn't go home with a dozen playbooks each before the lockout commenced I'll be very disappointed with Krafty's coaching staff.)

The reason why you dont want to do this is because the offseason WILL BE shortened, it already has been. talent evaluation should have already begun from within, but because teams and players cant legally meet or talk, this process will start much later and it gives Belichick and his coaching staff less wiggle room when it comes to getting these players in.

your own players is one thing, you have tape on them, you have coached them before and you know what they needed to improve on, you can see if they have in training camp, and then come to the conclusion whether they have come far enough to keep them around.

for drafted players, they have no background with your organization, when a new CBA is signed the players will then also have to be signed, then will then need to be taught the ways, the playbook and everything else than goes with it.

when the roster cutdown comes, these players will need to have made a big enough impact in a significantly smaller amount of time to merit kicking someone else who was on your team last year off the roster.

i think when you are a team like the patriots, and you have very few glaring needs, you trade up get the players you like the most at the positions which are the most vulnerable where change would be made regardless though free agency or otherwise.

By doing this, you limit the self inflicted damage that comes from drafting a player and then kicking another player off your team who maybe only needed more time to develop into what you envisioned of him.

We sign players for FOUR years. So a team would have Watkins at 27, 28, 29 and 30. Personally, I think that this is as good as 23, 24, 25, and 26. We seem to think that we are signing 10 year contracts with these players.

Watkins will NOT go past 60. I know that this is just speculation, but I know of a team looking for 2-3 OL additions with 4 picks in the first two rounds.

Last edited:

For now there is no 2012 draft and no undrafted free agency, if you've got the ammo, and NE does, why not set yourself up with 3 or more picks in rounds six and seven to target the warm bodies you'd normally try to sign as UDFAs? The worst case is you have to give them a four year signing bonus (depending on the CBA & rookie wage resolution) and cut them.

At least this way you've already got them lined up and ready when you can get camp started, and they'll have been getting acquainted with the playbook and Patriot way courtesy of your 2010 team captains and other locker room leaders.

(If last season's captains didn't go home with a dozen playbooks each before the lockout commenced I'll be very disappointed with Krafty's coaching staff.)

It's funny 'cause it's true!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST