PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MUST SEE PHOTO: Brady Faces off With Jets' Coples

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Brady upset that he didn't realize Coples was playing today? Coples didn't show up on the stat sheet today.

Boy the Jets blew it passing on Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower for Coples. Jones is a sack leader in the NFL this season (tied for first place with Michael Bennett and Carlos Dunlap) and Hightower is one of the best LBs in the league. Coples has 7 total tackles and no sacks for the year.

the amount of "MUST SEE" content at patsfans has really skyrocketed lately. :rolleyes:

What was Brady upset that he didn't realize Coples was playing today? Coples didn't show up on the stat sheet today.

Boy the Jets blew it passing on Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower for Coples. Jones is a sack leader in the NFL this season and Hightower is one of the best LBs in the league. Coples has 7 total tackles and no sacks for the year.
So, you're telling me Belichick knows how to draft?:)

It looks like bradys looking at couples, but I don't think he is. I think the camera angle makes it appear that way.

It looks like bradys looking at couples, but I don't think he is. I think the camera angle makes it appear that way.
Yes he is. They had a heated exchange. He wouldn't say what about. Fired up the crowd though.

Boy the Jets blew it passing on Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower for Coples. Jones is a sack leader in the NFL this season (tied for first place with Michael Bennett and Carlos Dunlap) and Hightower is one of the best LBs in the league. Coples has 7 total tackles and no sacks for the year.

Not the thread topic, but one play Chandler got ridden around the edge, then just reached out his arm like elastic man to grab the QB. People that want to cut him loose are nuts IMO.

Yes he is. They had a heated exchange. He wouldn't say what about. Fired up the crowd though.
Coples was holding onto Brady's jersey around the sleeve well after he threw the ball and he was (understandably) PO'd.

And we chose Cunningham over Dunlap, so I guess it's an inexact science after all

I don't know. It's clear to me they are exchanging pleasantries. Inquiring about each other families, health etc. Just normal collegial conversation. :rolleyes: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes