PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Final 2006 Training Camp Report 08/17/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mrs B from down here in Florida. Almost makes me feel like I was there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs. B., we want you to be the Seau of camp reporters, and immediately come out of retirement.

Hopefully, another SBowl Championship will bring you back. Others may say similar stuff, but you have a certain way of presenting it, that makes for a nice read IMHO.

Have a great vacation!!

"boost his waivering confidence" Heh Heh.

Another great year of Woman On the Scene reporting, Mrs. B. We're in your debt.

Great stuff this is a must read for me everyday. We dont get a lot of Pats new here in western NY. Keep up the good work and enjoy the season!

From here in South Florida I take any and all TC reports that I can get, I read every one of yours. Thank you for your efforts!

Another big thank you and request you continue presenting your perspective on TC's!

Thanks for all the kind words, Kids! I'm lakeside recharging my batteries, gearing up for a new season, school year, and fall. We'll see what the future holds, but you KNOW I won't be able to stay away from camp. :) We'll see what happens then, ok?

Go Pats!!

Have a great year, Mrs. B.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back