PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Final 2006 Training Camp Report 08/17/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mrs B from down here in Florida. Almost makes me feel like I was there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs. B., we want you to be the Seau of camp reporters, and immediately come out of retirement.

Hopefully, another SBowl Championship will bring you back. Others may say similar stuff, but you have a certain way of presenting it, that makes for a nice read IMHO.

Have a great vacation!!

"boost his waivering confidence" Heh Heh.

Another great year of Woman On the Scene reporting, Mrs. B. We're in your debt.

Great stuff this is a must read for me everyday. We dont get a lot of Pats new here in western NY. Keep up the good work and enjoy the season!

From here in South Florida I take any and all TC reports that I can get, I read every one of yours. Thank you for your efforts!

Another big thank you and request you continue presenting your perspective on TC's!

Thanks for all the kind words, Kids! I'm lakeside recharging my batteries, gearing up for a new season, school year, and fall. We'll see what the future holds, but you KNOW I won't be able to stay away from camp. :) We'll see what happens then, ok?

Go Pats!!

Have a great year, Mrs. B.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back