PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most Quotable Pat Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
My opinion is Bruschi. His rap after the 2004 Indy playoff game was classic. Plus what he said after the last SB ring ceremony was a tear jerker. And there's the whole "hats and t-shirts" thing.

Any other opinions?

Patjew said:
My opinion is Bruschi. His rap after the 2004 Indy playoff game was classic. Plus what he said after the last SB ring ceremony was a tear jerker. And there's the whole "hats and t-shirts" thing.

Any other opinions?

I was going to go with "Give me Liberty, or give me Death" (Patrick Henry), but now I see your talking about NE Patriots players.

I'll take Bruschi, too. He's been tutored by BB, but still has a little Parcells in him.

Chad Eaton, Irving Fryar

What about Gino Cappeletti??? OR...Steve Nelson...or Troy Brown??

Lawyer Milloy always had some interesting things to say.

Pats726 said:
What about Gino Cappeletti??? OR...Steve Nelson...or Troy Brown??
All quotable.

But I still vote for as Tedy # 1.

Duane Thomas. ;)

PaulNEPats said:
Lawyer Milloy always had some interesting things to say.

Yeah, you can't feed your family on Super Bowl rings!

My choice is Rodney with calling the former Indy kicker Vanderjerk.....also his whole no respect thing that gets him pumped up!

the Bruschi one might be my favorite too...

doesn't anyone know exactly what he said or have some kind of liink to footage???

Bill's Girl said:
Yeah, you can't feed your family on Super Bowl rings!

My choice is Rodney with calling the former Indy kicker Vanderjerk.....also his whole no respect thing that gets him pumped up!
He's my # 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has read the Holley book will tell you Steve Martin.....and that wasn't a good thing.

IIRC, BB predicted he would become 'the #%&&*%-ing Governor of Missouri'...or something to that effect.

patsfan13 said:
Duane Thomas. ;)

That is the best answer.:D

But how about the Big Kahuna Russ Francis?

And Hannah was "opinionated".:bricks:

OhExaulted1 said:
I was going to go with "Give me Liberty, or give me Death" (Patrick Henry), but now I see your talking about NE Patriots players.

I'll take Bruschi, too. He's been tutored by BB, but still has a little Parcells in him.
tedy has no parcells in him... TB is pure heart, pure class, and zero "get a good situation handed to me"

Matt Light is pretty funny, and always comes up with some good quotes at training camp.

Artrell with the "cat defense" deserves some kind of award.:D

Zeke Mowatt

Bhahaha, MG, I had Zeke's name in my head this whole thread. :D

And keep an eye out for Ellis Hobbs in the future... I have a feeling that kid is going to be spilling some gems outta his mouth down the road. ;) 'Damnit Ty catch that ball. You gotta catch that ball Ty if you're going to play on MY field'

Victor Kiam.
What was his joke? What do the Iraqi's and that female reporter have in common?

They've both seen Patriot missiles up close.

While it's debatable that a kicker is actually a football player, and even more debatable since he has only been on the team for 2 years or so but Josh Miller I have found to be one of the funniest and most quotable Patriots. You do not often get to hear them because he is not interviewed often, but he is my favorite sound byte on the current Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News