PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss's stats for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 catches
2500 yards
30 TD's

.....and that's by mid-season.

Homerism is an affliction, not just a state of mind.

I think last year caught alot of teams off guard as they were not ready for this combo - I think this year you will see teams study on how Moss for the most part got shut down the latter half of the season and work on that - There will be tougher yards to come by in 2008 for Moss and Welker no doubt in my mind - I am almost sure of that -
But OTOH I see a better performance from the rushing attack than last year if the OL holds up well.

If this team is not more of a ball controlled offense this year than the 45 second TD machine it was last year, I will be very surprised - I do not expect scoring to be as high either with more of regular season points in the mid to upper 400 range,not over 500.

I would be willling to bet anyone that there will be AT LEAST 9 or 10 games this year decided by 7 points or less between NE and its opponents.

I'd be willing to agree with you but,...

Its in my strongest opinion that our defense will be spectacular this year, and will allow our offense even more opportunities to score than was the case in 2007.

Teams better have a plan to stop Brady, Moss, Welker, Gaffnee, Watson, and Faulk because I think they will see even more of them this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes