PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss' "stacking bread" comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the reason I feel bittersweet about the Pat's loss (or patsies as I can call them).

I grow up rooting for them, you can actually hear the roar of a big play from where I used to live.

I get criticized from some English ("wanker"?) bandwaggon loser who lives in Belize? I grew up in the birthplace of the revolution against you losers and you have the gall to criticize me and glob onto my team? Go root for some loser soccer team.
I guess that makes me a convict because I live and am born in Australia, despite being a first generation Australian using your pitiful rationale.

You're an embarrassment to this board.

Last edited:
After the game, Moss was in the locker room joking with Faulk about "stacking bread", ie counting his money.

I don't think he really cares that much about a loss. I mean he likes his records and would rather win, but he gets paid about the same either way.

And it's a lot of "bread". 10M signing bonus, 5M per year thereabouts.

It's ironic that this board is full of posters railing against other posters (often me), arguing about whether it's "rebuilding" or "transitioning", coming up with any and all plans to improve the team, and this guy is literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Reminds me of an article Pat Buchanan wrote about Edith Myers "Republicans....you've been had!".

What do you think? Have we been had? By ourselves?

"Straight Cash Homey"

"What's 10 G's to me anyway?"

Gotta be the one of the funniest quotes from a pro athlete ever. And I just happen to be in the Randy's been hurt all season camp. Pretty good numbers and one helluva decoy for that other guy that no one but the Saints was able to cover. I mean no way in hell does Welker catch 123 balls in 13 + games without Moss on the field. So all the Moss haters can take a flying leap for all I care.

Oh....and I'm also now in the camp that says Klinefan is not a Pats fan but he does try to play one on tv.....terrible acting by the way.

Last edited:
In other news there are reports that:

Winston Moss may replace Tom Cable ... it's a small small world.

It's weird how people start with "I've been a Pats fan my whole life, but all of you suck and are losers and go down on this team like it's nobody's business", etc., etc., etc.

You should have banned him earlier when he would make outlandish statements not backed up by statistical evidence and people would call him on it. Then he would back away and start a new thread in the vein of "You guys suck. Patsies suck. Belichick sucks. Brady sucks. We should have kept McPherson." yada yada yada yada.

I guess that makes me a convict because I live and am born in Australia, despite being a first generation Australian using your pitiful rationale.

You're an embarrassment to this board.

You wouldn't think it would be so hard to figure out that ausbacker is from Australia. Not to mention that it says so right under your name for anyone that couldn't even get that.

Man, klinefan is a ******.

You wouldn't think it would be so hard to figure out that ausbacker is from Australia. Not to mention that it says so right under your name for anyone that couldn't even get that.

Man, klinefan is a ******.

I've had him on ignore for months. The guy is either a Jets fan or one of the most negative, nastiest NE fans alive. Either way, I don't care what he has to say. I'll pay him to leave this board.

And you know how I'll pay.

LOL at the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes