PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss' "stacking bread" comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how the ignore process works? Klinefan and his repetitive garbage have just become too much to deal with. What a shame that wankers like this are so desperate for attention that they infect this board with their mediocrity.

Can someone explain to me how the ignore process works? Klinefan and his repetitive garbage have just become too much to deal with. What a shame that wankers like this are so desperate for attention that they infect this board with their mediocrity.

User CP > left-hand side edit ignore list > add klinefan.

History shows he does like to talk about money...who can forget..

"Straight Cash Homey" it even inspired a website (its pretty funny google it)

After the game, Moss was in the locker room joking with Faulk about "stacking bread", ie counting his money.

I don't think he really cares that much about a loss. I mean he likes his records and would rather win, but he gets paid about the same either way.

And it's a lot of "bread". 10M signing bonus, 5M per year thereabouts.

It's ironic that this board is full of posters railing against other posters (often me), arguing about whether it's "rebuilding" or "transitioning", coming up with any and all plans to improve the team, and this guy is literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Reminds me of an article Pat Buchanan wrote about Edith Myers "Republicans....you've been had!".

What do you think? Have we been had? By ourselves?

they can't sit there and cry all day cause they lost they have a life to live

if the pats did not give him the 10M signing bonus some other team would have give him a 20m signing bonus and 9m a year he did not have to resign with the pats he could have went to the eagels who where just one game away from the SB last year and would have won it if they had moss on there team

the pats where 11-5 last year and missed the playoffs and where 10-6 and one and done in the playoffs and the pats don't throw him the ball in the playoffs

brady did not look all that down after the loose why because there is noting they can do about it untill TC in about 5 monts

all dose guys have a fam and a good life to go back to why sould they be down but that dose not mean that they don't wanna win just as bad as we want them to win

Last edited:

You're the reason I feel bittersweet about the Pat's loss (or patsies as I can call them).

I grow up rooting for them, you can actually hear the roar of a big play from where I used to live.

I get criticized from some English ("wanker"?) bandwaggon loser who lives in Belize? I grew up in the birthplace of the revolution against you losers and you have the gall to criticize me and glob onto my team? Go root for some loser soccer team.

After the game, Moss was in the locker room joking with Faulk about "stacking bread", ie counting his money.

I don't think he really cares that much about a loss. I mean he likes his records and would rather win, but he gets paid about the same either way.

And it's a lot of "bread". 10M signing bonus, 5M per year thereabouts.

It's ironic that this board is full of posters railing against other posters (often me), arguing about whether it's "rebuilding" or "transitioning", coming up with any and all plans to improve the team, and this guy is literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Reminds me of an article Pat Buchanan wrote about Edith Myers "Republicans....you've been had!".

What do you think? Have we been had? By ourselves?

Nobody's been had by you ... your a troll.

???????????????????????????????

How is that ironic?

After the game, I heard Brady was talking about going home to his wife and kid at his place....Yeah, the very same place that he afforded to buy with the millions he made from the Pats! Someone get to the bottom of this, please!

After the game, I heard Brady was talking about going home to his wife and kid at his place....Yeah, the very same place that he afforded to buy with the millions he made from the Pats! Someone get to the bottom of this, please!

We'll get Brett Favre to look into it immediately.

Andy Gresh on 98.5 yesterday. I mentioned this in the Moss thread.

Does Gresh have a source? Or the context? I'm finding it pretty hard to buy, especially since no one other than Gresh is talking about it. I'm going to give Moss the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Andy Gresh on 98.5 yesterday. I mentioned this in the Moss thread.

Gresh ... we're quoting Gresh now?

The same guy who used to come in last on 790 The Scores football contest.
Losing to Jersey Red and 3 other idiots i cannot remember.

:rofl: ... Gresh is trying to get some pub because he's joining 98.5 ... he'll fit right in.

Last edited:
???????????????????????????????

How is that ironic?

It's ironic that fans who obviously don't earn a cent from the pats have their hearts ripped out by this loss whereas someone making 10s of millions doesn't really care.

It's ironic that fans who obviously don't earn a cent from the pats have their hearts ripped out by this loss whereas someone making 10s of millions doesn't really care.

:rofl: ... you wouldn't take out your garbage with brady's injuries ... TROLL.

Never seen so many trolls in my life--they wait the whole year locked up in their cave rooting against the Pats and when they lose a game in the playoffs, the floodgates open. I think anyone with less than 200 posts shouldn't be allowed to post for a month in this recovery from a playoff defeat. It's starting to look like the ESPN Pats messageboards........or how bout like the Gangreen boards without the sleazy avatars.

Considering that his entire career path says otherwise (IE oakland), I doubt it.

Seeing klinefan get blasted for his stupidity for four pages is pretty funny! Keep posting your inane babble, dummy. It gives me a chuckle when the bottom feeding wastes of human life on this board like you and RabThePat get made fun of.

He joked around? This is intolerable. Get this cancer off the team! We're good with Edelman, Stanback, and Aiken.

Considering that his entire career path says otherwise (IE oakland), I doubt it.

His entire career path says otherwise what? It says he DOES mind losing? where do you get that?

You losers are crying in your beer and he's counting his millions. Then you're offering to clean his jockstrap with your tongue, you goddamn losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back