PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss and court mentioned in the same sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know something's questionable when PFT doesn't even have it up. Anyway, right now I just care about the rest of this season and unless Moss is distracted this would have no effect even if it were true.

You know something's questionable when PFT doesn't even have it up. Anyway, right now I just care about the rest of this season and unless Moss is distracted this would have no effect even if it were true.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, and you know that ESPN would be all over this too.

WTH???

I mean there has to be something behind this, either a mix up or these guys just got a crazy big scoop.

WTH???

I mean there has to be something behind this, either a mix up or these guys just got a crazy big scoop.
Generally these things do have some truth to them but we'll see. Still, it's been up for over 4 hours and nowhere else. And it must have happened over a week ago when you look at the Patriots schedule. Regardless, even if true, we're talking about a restraining order; not exactly a double homicide (not that I approve violence against women but you know how dangerous it is to pre judge accusation against famous people these days).

WTH???

Thanks for reminding me of the other possibility that I was trying to pull out for the previous reply--it could be that this story involved a Randy Moss. . . .

Last edited:
Don't know what to think. I don't see any reason to believe it until some credible sources start to have info about such a thing. BelichickFan is right. PFT would be all over this, even if they do put it up I won't believe it from PFT. They also said Moss was going to be released in training camp.

Even if it is true I don't think I'll be crushed and everything. Lets remember that crap with Belichick and some married woman a year ago. Some idiots were trashing Belichick when nothing really came of it. Or at least nobody cared.

Last edited:
Generally these things do have some truth to them but we'll see. Still, it's been up for over 4 hours and nowhere else. And it must have happened over a week ago when you look at the Patriots schedule. Regardless, even if true, we're talking about a restraining order; not exactly a double homicide (not that I approve violence against women but you know how dangerous it is to pre judge accusation against famous people these days).

Im not thinking this is to legit right now. But i havent come online in days!

I try to stay away from these places on game days and a few days later because trying to make points is just useless at times.

Fwiw, I had a buddy of mine have a girl file a restraining order on him because they had a thing but he was ready to cut ties and she wasnt. There are more pyscho girls out there than many would like believe, and when you're talking about a big athlete...it multiplies 10 fold.

Just sayin, even if this were to be true...we shouldnt rush to judgement.

Guys,
this story is exactly (like word for word) what I heard on either ESPN or Fox Sports XM radio!!! Its weird and its sounds BS but hell I hope its just one of those *******s trying to spread a disinformation! :confused:

Thanks for reminding me of the other possibility that I was trying to pull out for the previous reply--it could be that this story involved a Randy Moss. . . .

Wasn't there a Tennessee state trooper with the same name who had a legal problem....??

Guys,
this story is exactly (like word for word) what I heard on either ESPN or Fox Sports XM radio!!! Its weird and its sounds BS but hell I hope its just one of those *******s trying to spread a disinformation! :confused:

Maybe they were reading the story??? Maybe this was there source.

Man I really hope this isn't true.

It is kind of weird.

Like another poster mentioned, there are so many details missing that you normally find in a story like this.

Like for instance, what court it was, the county. Just a very vague couple of sentances.

After the whole spygate thing though, I'm not dismissing anything.

Please don't be true.

Pats are on the precipice of possibly making football history.

They really do not need this.

Hopefully this is just some ass making sh!t up in an attempt to distract the Pats.

I'll hold out till I see it from a credible source (no, PFT is not a credible source)

Guys stop panicking until you know if it is starting to become a legit story. :rolleyes:

If it is really legit I'm wondering why this isnt all over ESPN?

But why would someone make this up, the radio station looks legit

Unless Moss is charged with a crime, who gives a $hi#.

There is a conspicous lack of detailed information which at the least brings its veracity into question. No actual date of the alleged offense and no location.

If this is true, he is not the first NFL player to have woman troubles and he won't be the last.

Last edited:

I dont give a sht if moss IS charged with a crime. As long as he shows up on sunday, im good.

Exactly. At the worst we'd here about how horrible he is. We've been through Spy Gate, I don't think the negative attention could be worse than that.

Listen, if this was serious, why a restraining order. If he physically abused her and denied her medical treatment, you don't file a restraining order, you have him arrested. You also have to ask, why file now, when did this happen ? As long as the cops aren't involved and it doesn't distract the team who cares ! Unless of course he did beat her down ! But I doubt it, not enough reaction from the media !

Last edited:
Listen, if this was serious, why a restraining order. If he physically abused her and denied her medical treatment, you don't file a restraining order, you have him arrested. You also have to ask, why file now, when did this happen ? As long as the cops aren't involved and it doesn't distract the team who cares ! Unless of course he did beat her down ! But I doubt it, not enough reaction from the media !

From what I've seen temporary restraining are used when there are threats..or if nothing warranting an arrest has been done. Basically..its a way to create a fuss without having anything concrete happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes