PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss and court mentioned in the same sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBrady

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I was driving home from work and either on ESPN radio or Fox Sports they said something about some girl Moss was seeing pressing charges and that the court date is set for end of January. I almost crashed into a tree at that point!!! :mad: but it wasn't mentioned since neither can I find it anywhere else online. Anyone hear anything like this?

*UPDATE*
Here is the article that Pfan72 found that describes what I heard on the radio (and proves that I am not crazy)
http://580wdbo.com/includes/news/in...With-Temporary-Restraining-Order__171050.html

PS weird that Pfan72 only has 1 post

Last edited:
Moss is married, I think, so I doubt it.

Santana Moss or Sinorce(sp?) Moss maybe?

Pretty sure if it were Randy it would be on ESPN 24 hours a day.

It must have been a joke or something because I swear they said Patriots WR Randy Moss. You are right he is married! So it must be BS. But has anyone else heard this. It was on XM 140 or 142 around 6 oclock... i am not crazy!

I don't believe Randy is married but he has several children by the same woman and he's close to them. I don't know if he still has a romantic relationship with her though.

I've got every football site possible open right now and can't find anything. I think if it was true, the media would pounce like a pack of starving tigers.

It must have been a joke or something because I swear they said Patriots WR Randy Moss. You are right he is married! So it must be BS. But has anyone else heard this. It was on XM 140 or 142 around 6 oclock... i am not crazy!

X Patriot Daniel Graham got into a domestic with his girlfriend this week, maybe that is what it was, Not our Randy.... He is on a short leash these days!
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7665014

Last edited:
I've got every football site possible open right now and can't find anything. I think if it was true, the media would pounce like a pack of starving tigers.

This is probably the most accurate thing I have ever read anywhere. With everyone in the media obsessed with the Patriots in good ways and bad, it would be front page everywhere if Randy Moss got a ticket for having a tail light out.

They've been waiting week after week for Randy Moss to act up.

Please don't let this be true.

So let me get this straight... this was picked up by a station in Orlando (does nayone know if Moss has any ties to Orlando?) and nowhere else, yet?

So let me get this straight... this was picked up by a station in Orlando (does nayone know if Moss has any ties to Orlando?) and nowhere else, yet?

An AM station at that. And somehow he has a hearing scheduled for 1/28/08 and yet a restraining order has already been issued? Pretty weak attempt by some clown. Randy should get his atty on this for slander.

It's where he trains in the offseason, I thought. Or was that Boca Raton?

Folks, this looks HIGHLY suspect. There is no attribution, mention of the arresting authority or what court is involved, etc. I've never heard of "dating violence" referenced as a charge or crime. Pretty damn odd.

An AM station at that. And somehow he has a hearing scheduled for 1/28/08 and yet a restraining order has already been issued? Pretty weak attempt by some clown. Randy should get his atty on this for slander.

It's only a temporary restraining order, the hearing is to determine if it should be permanent.

Moreover, we don't even know when or where said events transpired (Massachusetts? Florida? etc.), or even if these events actually transpired at all. I mean, for all we know, this woman could be another "Aurora Faye Brady."

Until I hear more concrete details, I'm going to assume this is another mistaken "Terry Bradshaw is dead"-type story.

Last edited:
This is a really weird..a report like this thats been floating for hours would at least be confirmed by multiple mainstream sources, at least you would think. IMO it's either miracolously flown under the radar, is a case of mistaken identity or a case of misinformation. I guess we'll find out soon enough, very weird though.

This is one way to exact the ire of your head coach. If this report is true, it will definitely play in to whether this guy is re-signed or not. He promised his days of immaturity were behind him, only to create an unneeded distraction
just days before the biggest game of his team's season. PLEASE don't let this be true!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe