PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort FINALLY hits the delete button

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jason Cole is reporting NFL won't accept a deal without at least a 1 game Bradys suspension. I hope.he don't accept it

My counter offer to a 1 game suspension would be
-0 game suspension
-$0.00 in fines
-NFL admits to conspiracy to defame Tom Brady
-NFL fires Kensil and whoever else corroborated the story to Chris M
-Goodell forfeits arbitrator power
-The league forfeits right to hire whichever firm it wants for future investigations
-Ted Wells is barred from conducting any future investigations for the NFL
-The NFL office signs and agreement that they cannot ask players for email/cell phones going forward since it's not in the CBA and they don't have subpoena power.
-The NFL returns the Patriots 2016 draft picks and the fine.
-The NFL donates all proceeds from Tom Brady jerseys since January to charity, as well as an additional million dollars.
-The NFL publicly acknowledges wrongdoing and apologizes to Tom Brady and the Patriots organization, and subsequently apologizes to all fans for a fabricated distracting story that dominated the entire off-season.
-For good measure, the league agrees never to communicate information with Chris M regarding any football related matters.

Mort's secretary landed a TV ad!

Is there something going on? I got a alert on my phone from bleacher report that said "patriots won't accept deflate....and that's where it cut off...so I clicked on it and don't see anything on there like that...
Maybe someone posted some false information and thought better to delete. Lol

plz don't fwd that to ted wells

And yet there it stood on Twitter until Aug. 4 — a week after Patriots owner Robert Kraft blasted“this entire process” in the wake of “an initial erroneous report,” a few days after Mortensen canceled an appearance on WEEI’s Dallas & Callahan Morning Show and some 17 hours after he claimed to be “still trying to figure out” Twitter on ESPN Radio’s Dan Le Batard Show. It only took 6 1/2 months, but he finally figured it out.

Un effing believable.

ESPN could do around the clock reports we were wrong about the Patriots Brady and deflategate make it every ticker on the bottom of the screen they could shout apologies and plead with the viewers to understand Brady is innocent and do a real report about the corruption poisoning the NFL and the predjustice against the Patriots and it wouldn't be close to enough.

and sadly, no one's opinion would change

Attachments

• ted-wells-still-investigating-deflategate-2015-nfl.jpg
    ted-wells-still-investigating-deflategate-2015-nfl.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
wtf is twitlonger?

wtf is twitlonger?

It is an app/site where you can write a tweet that is longer than 140 characters and post on your Twitter feed.

Hey Mort! Over here!

red-delete-button-hi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes