PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More sounds of the patriots 'class'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they only put him back in when it was clear that Cassel didn't have it? Was it really all that wise to go with Guts, considering that was an irrevocable decision?

Just to clarify--the decision to go to the emergency QB is only "irrevocable" if it occurs before the end of the third quarter. At that point, they could have sent Gutierrez in and then sent Brady in later.

No one respects a team that is 0-7.

The Patriots job is to win football games not to pander to whiners who always want to toss in some respect card or class card or some other card.

Can't stand the heat...get outa the league.

When did "Respect & Disrespect" become such a popular topic in the NFL? I was sick of guys yappin about being "disrespected" long before this Patriots onslaught.

I do recall a general increase in use of these terms maybe about 20 years ago and I can almost swear it came from the NFL...either that or boxing.

Can't the league send out a memorandum stating, "If you feel you have been disrespected...so what? No one else cares"...call it the anti-whining rule

Sometimes there's gold to be mined in these notes columns.

Sightings: Bill Clinton speaking with Tom Brady (and girlfriend Gisele Bundchen) at Prime 112 after Sunday's game. . . .''

P.S. - Sundayjerk hearts Prime 112.

The Patriots job is to win football games not to pander to whiners who always want to toss in some respect card or class card or some other card.
Bingo.

Can't stand the heat...get outa the league.
Yep. Or.....Don't want the Pats to hang 49 points on your team? Then play some 'effin' defense. LOL

Last edited:
The Pats scored 7 points in the second half. If they wanted to pile it on, the score could have easily been in the 60's or 70's.

We have been ****ified

Years of AYSO Soccer - where coaches are taught sportmanship = not running up the score has had it's toll. Millions now beleive that we should consider the opponent's feelings.

I am gravely concerned by this attitude as it also is pervasive in business as well as sport. This country was built on strong individuals with desires to crush the competition and build empires. Today, everyone wants to see the big boys to let the little guys have a chance to catch up. Someone who works hard and is good at what he does has the MORAL obligation to bring along the lesser inclined and talented.. I Say HOGWASH.

My friends - America is about Equal opportunity NOT Equal outcome.
A business should not be punished for being to efficient and team should not be punished for being too good.

Miami has the same salary cap, has the same opportunity to hire the coach they want, free agents, draft players etc. New England should not underperform to make miami feel better...

PS. MIAMI WAS CALLING TIME-OUTS

MIAMI WAS CALLING TIME OUTS

MIAMI WAS CALLING TIME OUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore