PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Bills Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do not insult me by calling me a Mets fan." Most of the Jets fans I know are also Mets fans, it's not an insult clambrain. Since you are a fan of the sadsack Jets, figures you're a Yankees fan, have to have some ray of sunshine in your life.

"I am a Yanks fan who has seen 4 titles." They cheated to get them, half the team was on the sauce.

"There 4 back of the WC at the all star break. They just split with the sox and took 2 of 2 from the Rays. Ya know the same Rays team that you could not beat one time last week?" Wow, that's awesome dude; highest ****ing payroll in baseball and you're HAPPY to be four back OF THE WILDCARD? Are you for real kid or what? Do you drive a clown car, wear floppy shoes and a red nose, because you are a friggin clown.

"Do not insult me by calling me a Mets fan." Most of the Jets fans I know are also Mets fans, it's not an insult clambrain. Since you are a fan of the sadsack Jets, figures you're a Yankees fan, have to have some ray of sunshine in your life.

"I am a Yanks fan who has seen 4 titles." They cheated to get them, half the team was on the sauce.

"There 4 back of the WC at the all star break. They just split with the sox and took 2 of 2 from the Rays. Ya know the same Rays team that you could not beat one time last week?" Wow, that's awesome dude; highest ****ing payroll in baseball and you're HAPPY to be four back OF THE WILDCARD? Are you for real kid or what? Do you drive a clown car, wear floppy shoes and a red nose, because you are a friggin clown.
your right I should just stop rooting b/c were 4 back at the all star break:rolleyes:. TEH SEASONZ IZ OVA CUZ DOUBLE G SED SO. We were back by a **** load last year and I bet you were counting the Yanks out then as well. I dont really care how I get in the playoffs, in baseball homefield advantage has the least effect

I wont even touch the cheated comment b/c I know your ignorant to believe no red sox player has ever been on juice and you do not see the connection between the most yankees players on the list and the guy they questioned coming from the yankee clubhouse. If I asked you to put money on if there was a steroid user on the 04 n 07 sox you probably would be naive enough to say no

edit: who is a sox fan to complain about payroll? Your measly 130 mil is still higher then 95 % of baseball. There should be a floor and ceiling but there isn't now so I do not give a **** if they spend 300 mil. No salary cap = me no care about payroll. Anyway the payroll is going to go down drastically next year any way. There is no conceivable way we can find 95 mil worth of players (coming the books after '08) and spend anywhere close to that total in FA.

Last edited:
because your a dumb ass thats why lol. its three SBs and two WS and a fresh new nba banner.

I did nothing to warrant that, im just trying to be friendly with a little poikng fun but nothing with bad intentions. I rooted for the C's. I have great admiration for KG, Allen and Pierce as players and competitors. If i came off as an ass b4 I apologize but seriously I did not come to this site to troll and talk ****. I just wanted another perspective in the division and to have sports conversation, if that can not be w/ you then so be it.

Last edited:
I just wanted another perspective in the division and to have sports conversation
heres a perspective for you. newyork and everything in it is a **** filled toilet lol. go back to your jets board

Last edited:
heres a perspective for you. newyork and everything in it is a **** filled toilet lol. go back to your jets board

ok then I will just choose to ignore you, good day sir

Is there anybody more delusional than Bills fans? They think the Bills could actually beat the Patriots this year. They might actually want to lose by less than 24 points before they start thinking that.

"TEH SEASONZ IZ OVA CUZ DOUBLE G SED SO. We were back by a **** load last year and I bet you were counting the Yanks out then as well. I dont really care how I get in the playoffs, in baseball homefield advantage has the least effect" No, I never count the team with the highest payroll in baseball out. Funny how Yankee fans have become what Red Sox fans used to be; the old "I don't care how we get into the playoffs, as long as we make it" line of sh!t. And you shouldn't care about home field advantage; you blew it in 2004 and should have blown it in 2003 in the ALCS.

"I wont even touch the cheated comment b/c I know your ignorant to believe no red sox player has ever been on juice and you do not see the connection between the most yankees players on the list and the guy they questioned coming from the yankee clubhouse. If I asked you to put money on if there was a steroid user on the 04 n 07 sox you probably would be naive enough to say no" Never said none of the Red Sox used, but half the team didn't, unlike your pack of frauds.

"Anyway the payroll is going to go down drastically next year any way. There is no conceivable way we can find 95 mil worth of players (coming the books after '08) and spend anywhere close to that total in FA." Sure you can, you've got the bosses horses ass of a son running the show now, he'll spend as much as he has to to buy a championship, just like his father did.

Way to go Yankees after beating Tampa two in a row; nice gag job vs the Pirates and the Blow Jays, so much for momentum....................

"TEH SEASONZ IZ OVA CUZ DOUBLE G SED SO. We were back by a **** load last year and I bet you were counting the Yanks out then as well. I dont really care how I get in the playoffs, in baseball homefield advantage has the least effect" No, I never count the team with the highest payroll in baseball out. Funny how Yankee fans have become what Red Sox fans used to be; the old "I don't care how we get into the playoffs, as long as we make it" line of sh!t. And you shouldn't care about home field advantage; you blew it in 2004 and should have blown it in 2003 in the ALCS.

"I wont even touch the cheated comment b/c I know your ignorant to believe no red sox player has ever been on juice and you do not see the connection between the most yankees players on the list and the guy they questioned coming from the yankee clubhouse. If I asked you to put money on if there was a steroid user on the 04 n 07 sox you probably would be naive enough to say no" Never said none of the Red Sox used, but half the team didn't, unlike your pack of frauds.

"Anyway the payroll is going to go down drastically next year any way. There is no conceivable way we can find 95 mil worth of players (coming the books after '08) and spend anywhere close to that total in FA." Sure you can, you've got the bosses horses ass of a son running the show now, he'll spend as much as he has to to buy a championship, just like his father did.

Way to go Yankees after beating Tampa two in a row; nice gag job vs the Pirates and the Blow Jays, so much for momentum....................
Show me half the team and I will conceide your point, an dplease dont use clowns like Deny Neagle as a reason why we won. 2000 is the only year where a Yankee hater has some ground to work with but thats about it. And like I said, the payroll will be at least 40 mil lower next year. I know you dont want to actually talk legit baseball but the yanks wont sign big price FA's to block spots in the OF for future guys like Jose Tabta and Austin Jackson. They will of course spend the money but they are going to make one or two big splashes at most and use the kids to fill the roster out, they have already shown evidence of that the last 2 yrs. Unfortunate for you but after this year the 200 mil line will be played out. For example our rotation next year could look something like Sabathia, Wang, Hughes, Joba then one of Kennedy, Mussina or Pettitte.

Last edited:
"For example our rotation next year could look something like Sabathia, Wang, Hughes, Joba then one of Kennedy, Mussina or Pettitte."

Great, I really, really HOPE you back up a Brinks truck and sign Sabathia, the tub of goo that he is, he sucks. He's no money pitcher; if he was, he'd have closed out the Red Sox last year instead of sh!tting his pants.

You're honestly not going to try to squeeze another year out of Mussina or "Pettitte" are you, they are both on the back nine. Hughes and Kennedy have shown zip so far, keep trotting them out every fifth day by all means. AND, Joba will be your closer sooner than you think, Mo is on the back nine too; he is brilliant, THE greatest closer of all time, but he can't go on forever.

"For example our rotation next year could look something like Sabathia, Wang, Hughes, Joba then one of Kennedy, Mussina or Pettitte."

Great, I really, really HOPE you back up a Brinks truck and sign Sabathia, the tub of goo that he is, he sucks. He's no money pitcher; if he was, he'd have closed out the Red Sox last year instead of sh!tting his pants.

You're honestly not going to try to squeeze another year out of Mussina or "Pettitte" are you, they are both on the back nine. Hughes and Kennedy have shown zip so far, keep trotting them out every fifth day by all means. AND, Joba will be your closer sooner than you think, Mo is on the back nine too; he is brilliant, THE greatest closer of all time, but he can't go on forever.

Now this is where we agree. I am not a big C.C. guy. The sox hit him in the postseason last year, we hit him plus it would probably take 6 yrs n 120 mil to sign a 300 lb pitcher who from what I hear has no concept of conditioning. OT: but Brian Cashman is the most overrated GM in baseball, IMO he is barely above average if that. I could make an all scrub team of the horrible trades and signings he has made. 200 mil and we still have no frickin lefty out the pen. I wouldn't mind Abreu leaving, nice bat, complete ***** in the field.

Joba will remain in the rotation b/c he has shown a lot so far and is much for valuable at the top of the rotation then the back of the pen. Mo cant go forever and were pretty much f'ed when he calls it quits. Either our rotation suffers w/o Joba or our bullpen suffers. I think Joba has the tools of an ace and I would take the ace over the stud closer

As for the rotation next year. The definites are Hughes, Joba and Wang, I believe one of Pettitte or Moose will come back. Moose has answered a lot of my doubts with a good year so far, maybe a one yr deal for him to be our 4th starter. Hughes is pretty guaranteed a spot next year if he doesn't get traded. From there its probably one of Sheets or Sabathia off FA and thats the 5 IMO.

Definately stay away from CC, that would be a huge mistake. Mo is awesome, the best closer ever, it will be quite an historic moment when he trots out of the pen Tuesday night in the ninth to close out the all star game at the house Ruth built (I just hope the AL can follow the script and have the lead).

One of the classiest players in the game, I'll never forget his laughing and tip of the cap to the fans at Fenway during opening day in 2005 after he got a huge cheer from the crowd, just a class act all the way.

The other issue you guys are going to have is what to do with Jeter; he is class all the way too, but his skills are declining and what do you do, hold onto him so he can finish his career as a Yankee or let him walk? A huge, huge decision that I wouldn't want to have to make, he is an icon in New York, but his range is crap right now and he's basically a singles hitter this year.

You will be in a very good position as you said with 80 million freed up, just spend it wisely Brian. I agree he's made some bad trades and signings, but they all do, Theo has his moments too (lets Cabrera walk, signs Rentawreck, trades him after one whole season and signs everyones' favorite whipping boy, Lugo, bad, bad, bad decisions), so what can you do. The Damon signing has worked out I'd say, folks around here said he was washed up, doesn't look that way to me, he's in the top ten in hitting, so there you go.............

yankee talk . talkin talkin yankee talk:eek: begins to puke.

Yeah, stay on topic. The Bills and their fans suck.

Definately stay away from CC, that would be a huge mistake. Mo is awesome, the best closer ever, it will be quite an historic moment when he trots out of the pen Tuesday night in the ninth to close out the all star game at the house Ruth built (I just hope the AL can follow the script and have the lead).

One of the classiest players in the game, I'll never forget his laughing and tip of the cap to the fans at Fenway during opening day in 2005 after he got a huge cheer from the crowd, just a class act all the way.

The other issue you guys are going to have is what to do with Jeter; he is class all the way too, but his skills are declining and what do you do, hold onto him so he can finish his career as a Yankee or let him walk? A huge, huge decision that I wouldn't want to have to make, he is an icon in New York, but his range is crap right now and he's basically a singles hitter this year.

You will be in a very good position as you said with 80 million freed up, just spend it wisely Brian. I agree he's made some bad trades and signings, but they all do, Theo has his moments too (lets Cabrera walk, signs Rentawreck, trades him after one whole season and signs everyones' favorite whipping boy, Lugo, bad, bad, bad decisions), so what can you do. The Damon signing has worked out I'd say, folks around here said he was washed up, doesn't look that way to me, he's in the top ten in hitting, so there you go.............

Call me crazy but I would move Jeter to CF, he has good speed and has a strong arm, he could easily pull it off. At SS his range is supect and he really hinders the defense. He will definitely be resigned in 2 yrs when his deal runs up b/c as you mentioned he is an icon.

I think red sox fans and Yanks fans can all agree on Rivera being a class act and great player. I have always respected Ortiz even in defeat in 04, he is one of the few players in baseball I call an ambassador of the game type guy. Great players with first class personailities

Call me crazy but I would move Jeter to CF, he has good speed and has a strong arm, he could easily pull it off. At SS his range is supect and he really hinders the defense. He will definitely be resigned in 2 yrs when his deal runs up b/c as you mentioned he is an icon.

I think red sox fans and Yanks fans can all agree on Rivera being a class act and great player. I have always respected Ortiz even in defeat in 04, he is one of the few players in baseball I call an ambassador of the game type guy. Great players with first class personailities

You're crazy.

"Call me crazy but I would move Jeter to CF, he has good speed and has a strong arm, he could easily pull it off." He could, Robin Yount did it for the Brewers when he got older. I'd be more concerned with his bat as he gets older, do you really want to re up a guy who's a singles hitter? It's not an easy decision either way..............

You're crazy.

why is it crazy? He has the speed to play CF and if you have ever seen him throw in warmups you would know he has the arm for it as well (I mean if Johnny Damon can do it for a career a strong armed player like Jeter should not much issue). The Marlins are thinking of moving Hanley Ramirez in the future to the OF b/c he is bad on D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore