PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Bills Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it crazy? He has the speed to play CF and if you have ever seen him throw in warmups you would know he has the arm for it as well (I mean if Johnny Damon can do it for a career a strong armed player like Jeter should not much issue). The Marlins are thinking of moving Hanley Ramirez in the future to the OF b/c he is bad on D

That's not crazy, but you asked to be called 'crazy'. Sometimes I can't help myself. :D Jeez.

"Call me crazy but I would move Jeter to CF, he has good speed and has a strong arm, he could easily pull it off." He could, Robin Yount did it for the Brewers when he got older. I'd be more concerned with his bat as he gets older, do you really want to re up a guy who's a singles hitter? It's not an easy decision either way..............

Jeter once said that he'd take a massive paycut in order to stay with the Yankees and that he wants to retire in New York. He's given the organization so much over the years that I doubt he retires with another team... even if his career becomes shorter because of it.

EDIT: I think I should just say that Jeter is the ONLY Yankee that I actually like and respect. The guy would have looked damn good in a Sox uniform.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back