PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Mod edit] Self Righteous Hypocrite: Cris Carter's advice to NFL rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case can be made that Chris Carter's son was "generally aware" of this heinous statement.
Suspend the sucka!

This thread is comedy gold!

However this Debbie Downer remembers our unbridled joy at the idiotic, blatant Woody Johnson tampering statements and NOTHING ever resulted from that.

This thread is cracking me up. I guess Chris Carter is low hanging fruit.
It has to do with his sanctimonious hot take on things he should be quiet about. I have being waiting for something like this for 7 months. Very soon, Brunnel will be next.

Oh here he goes with his back tracking apologies. ...seen he just posted a apology on twitter...not good enough. .we need to drag your name through the mud through the next 8 months at least;)

Case can be made that Chris Carter's son was "generally aware" of this heinous statement.
Suspend the sucka!

However this Debbie Downer remembers our unbridled joy at the idiotic, blatant Woody Johnson tampering statements and NOTHING ever resulted from that.
Johnson got fined for 2 million and lost a 1st and 4th round pick because as Vincent said, this is the Jet's 2nd offense for tampering, and they are being penalized harshly for a history of cheating.....oh wait, it was only 25k, and Richardson still hasn't been suspended more games his his latest transgression breaking laws.

Heheheh, "Seeing that video has made me realize how wrong I was" WTF!! Dude can't get away easy.
This is who you are. You just don't apologize for being you! As the inner city kids says.

Goodell and Vincent should apologize for proudly placing this on their website for a year. I can't believe these morons get to run a billion dollar league. It's banana land

Suspend the sucka!

Of course nothing will happen. But this is exactly what we need. kill em in the court of public opinion, like they did to us. We can't get the corruption of the league out on our own. Let's hope the Daily News puts it on the front page.

Chris Carter Tweets:

Cris Carter ‏@criscarter80 4m4 minutes ago
Seeing that video has made me realize how wrong I was. I was brought there to educate young people and instead I gave them very...

Cris Carter ‏@criscarter80 2m2 minutes ago
bad advice. Every person should take responsibility for his own actions. I’m sorry and I truly regret what I said that day.”

Funny thing is that he's not really wrong. He's just stupid to have said it when it was going to end up going public.

And now he needs to be fired, because that's how he approaches this crap when it happens to others. Perhaps he'll learn the value of second chances, forgiveness and turning the other cheek better from the unemployment line.

When Cris Carter was all choked up in those "No More" anti-domestic violence commercials, was it because he was thinking of the of stress of picking a replacement fall guy?

Attacking Carter on Twitter, this is so much fun, so cathartic.

Chris Carter Tweets:

Seeing that video has made me realize how wrong I was. I was brought there to educate young people and instead I gave them very...

bad advice. Every person should take responsibility for his own actions. I’m sorry and I truly regret what I said that day.”
No Chris, you're only regretting that people have caught on about this, and are pissed off and giving you sh*t about it.This has been out there for over a year. He's only sorry about this now ?

Chris Carter Tweets:

It took him seeing video to make him see how wrong he was?
Taking responsibility and apologizing after you're outed is not taking responsibility.

Fun Fact: Carter never won a Superbowl. He never even played in one. He used to vanish in the postseason because he's overrated, and now spends his days bad mouthing superior players from an ESPN desk.

I don't think anyone is expecting anything to result from this. But we welcome all kinds of bad press for the nfl* and Pats haters.

Just heard CBS radio talking about it.

Strange. It's not even midnight yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results