PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF jets vs dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the PI - lot's of hand grappling initiated by Marshall, Revis kept the contact away from his body. Well played. The Phins just suck. Can Moore target a WR that isn't being defended by Revis - it was going to catch up with him.

He grabbed his jersey beyond the five yards. Clear PI.

Complete game changer fins get it inside the 3 up 3-0.

Flashbacks to Jets-Ravens, where teams can only catch TD passes from the opposing QB. Painful football to watch.

Sanchez will return the favor.

I think I hate Matt Moore more than Brett Favre right now

Matt moore makes jets look really good so far, so do the refs!

This is pathetic, the game is a contest between which offense is less horrible. SOOOOOOOOOOO sick of REvis getting away with Pass INterfereance, any corner can be a shut down corner if he's allowed to hold every play

So Moore is not good.

I didn't see the PI - lot's of hand grappling initiated by Marshall, Revis kept the contact away from his body. Well played. The Phins just suck. Can Moore target a WR that isn't being defended by Revis - it was going to catch up with him.

You can't put your hands on the receiver after 5 yards. Revis was grabbing Marshall at the 1st down marker which was at least 7 yards downfield.Also a DB is not allowed to block a receiver's progression upfield which Revis also did.

Jets fans cant stop talking right now about how good revis is..when you hold the WR and ball is thrown right to you..it's not that hard

Battle of the two worst offenses in the league.

Ha! The Jets are so bad. Don't try copying the Pats. You aren't the Pats.

Jets just tried take one out of pats playbook, failed terribly

Great play call. I loved it.

LOL JESTS have 9 plays for 10 yards and captain Holmes is yucking it up on the bench with Plax

Even if the Jets win this game, they are not going to win more than 8 games unless they improve dramatically.

wow, the play calling on both sides tonight is Most excellent. :eek:

Bring back Jay Fiedler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results