PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Irvin talks about Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares about public opinion.....the only thing that makes a pats game better is a win

the only things that make them worse is a loss or an injury

I listened to Chris Simms foaming on the radio yesterday about Brady and I had great difficulty giving a crap.....the envy was pathetic
I think NFL policy and their decisions are influenced by public opinion.

I love Irvin. He sees Brady for what he is...the best QB of all time. Here is how I see it. The remainder of Brady's career will be dedicated to winning his 5th and standing alone atop the nfl's best super bowl caliber quarterbacks. When Brady starts considering retirement I think the main thing he will ask himself is if he can leave without #5. People who hate Brady are trying to make this and spygate bring down his reputation. These are the arguments you will hear in bars forever. Irvin has always said that Brady is the greatest football player not just because his stats but because nobody has traveled farther in their career from where he started to where he is.

I agree but any pro-Patriot/Brady or anti-NFL mouthpiece helps the public opinion battle.

As sad as it is, some do value what Michael Irvin thinks.

The only battles I really care about are on the field, and right now we're the best. Hopefully we can win a few battles off the field too. That will give the haters an even bigger headache.

No matter what kind of crap that the haters come up with though, I have a feeling that the Pats are going to either win the SB or get damn close next year. If they fail it won't be because ass-clowns like Roger Goodell, Mike Kensil and the rest of the Keystone Cops got in the way. It would happen on the field.

If anything, I like the fact that they hate us and want to call us cheaters. And if opposing players buy into it that probably gives us a slight edge on the field too.

The Pats can be the best team in NFL history and they can hate us or we can go back to the days that our team sucked but they loved us. I like this much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST