PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami releasing Suh - Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want Suh out of the division, and preferably out of the AFC.

He's an injury waiting to happen, which is exactly why the Dolphins signed him to begin with

I bet he signs with Tampa. They have big cap space, a major need at pass rusher, no state taxes in Florida, and famous strip clubs in Tampa.
They may be famous, but they’re highly overrated. Maybe Vegas just spoiled me. Could also be because the last time I was there, I shat my pants.

They may be famous, but they’re highly overrated. Maybe Vegas just spoiled me. Could also be because the last time I was there, I shat my pants.

That sounds like a crazy night.

For the love of God, please allow this to be true. It seems like the Eagles are the only ones making smart moves. We NEED a nasty defense!!

Everybody has a voice these days. Too many willing to listen as well.

I'd say I have as good a chance of starting the 2018-19 season n the trenches beside Malcolm Brown as Suh does.....

I know this guy is a nobody but apparently he was also the first guy to apparently have the Amendola news.

Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about baby! Throw him on the line with Mario Williams and Julius Peppers and we are STACKED! Tell you what, Adam Seward is going to have his biggest season yet with that much beef in front of him occupying blockers. Watch out world, we gonna gitcha!!

It’s a little iffy since Suh is still very much under contract and not affected by the legal tampering period, but it does make sense especially if they’re looking for a new use for money that was planned for Solder.

Suh is a cancer, no thanks.

No way we can afford Suh.....

Every year belichick surprises us in free agency

He’d be our first blue chip across the DL since prime Wilfork & Seymour. Have to entertain the idea.

IF this actually materializes, this is EXACTLY what I predicted would happen yesterday lol

This is as close to “not gonna happen” as I can think of. However, it’d very interesting to see how many people on this forum would have a change of heart IF NE did in fact acquire Suh. I’d take him (cheaPER) in a heartbeat & would be confident that the best coach of all time would whip him into shape. The fact that he’s currently not a Patriot (& yes, we know; his history) makes people feel the way they feel BUT if he were signed I’m sure you guys would be cautiously intrigued. I know I would!

That being said, IT AIN’T HAPPENIN’ CAPTAIN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore