PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami releasing Suh - Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it more as an Albert Haynesworth-like signing. Hated that one too, and that turned out crappy because it turns out Albert was a bad person in addition to being a dirty player. Rodney was not a bad person and had the skills and the smarts to change his game to fit the scheme, and the rules under better discipline. I don't see Suh having that. If the rumors are true that he is going to Seattle, I say good.

you didn't see it in rodney until he was here

I'd take a look for sure.

Unless a guy's a murderer or something, I go with the clean slate approach. He's never done anything wrong as a Patriot.

Not realistic but I would be all in with signing him instead of drafting another bum. He's a proven player and Bill could do many things with him drawing double teams every snap.

The way I look at this is that it might depress Sheldon Richardson's market a little.

I sign him on a one year prove it deal, veteran minimum, of course....

Otherwise here's to hoping the dirtbag is out of the afce for good.

Suh,no thank you. Big body with ten years old boy mentality. Even BB has no remedy to help him to get out of his own frustration.

**** him.

I sign him on a one year prove it deal, veteran minimum, of course....

Otherwise here's to hoping the dirtbag is out of the afce for good.
Vet Min?? Ha

Yep they would stay in position and not Tackle their own players.:D

Yeah and there’s at least a small chance a receiver might trip over or run into a dummy.

He is interested in Seattle? Those guys will be a yellow flag machine.

Last edited:
I don’t mind if it’s a legitimate “dislike” or “disagree.” I just hate it when people act childish on this board. I mean someone poses a question and it gets a dislike?

It's happened to me on multiple occasions.

I really don't see much point in using the dislike/disagree buttons. I figure, if I disagree with something, I should post my reasoning or let it go. It just seems more courteous, and it may allow other people reading the forum to learn something from the discussion.

Unless a guy's a murderer or something, I go with the clean slate approach. He's never done anything wrong as a Patriot.

I'm honestly not sure what "take a look" means. It's the same with "kick the tires."

I mean it seems to imply that the Pats haven't ever even considered the player. Maybe it's intended to mean, "bring him in for a personal tryout"?

I really don't know.

It's that mean factor I want

Ditto....the more guys we have that command double teams...the more our D flies to the ball...

But...Suh is too expensive anyway. Solder first......

I would love to see them add Suh, but as always, it comes down to economics. With the cap space of some of these other teams, I think it’s highly unlikely that he lands in NE.

That's axiomatic since unless a guy's a murderer a Patriot can do no wrong.
Except, apparently, for Malcolm Butler and depending on who you talk to possibly Jordan Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents