PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Xmas Cracky, Warden and Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took our cat of 5 years to the pound. I feel pretty good about it. I hate cats. My house was a mess, my furniture destroyed, and my basement taken over.

Last edited:
I just took our cat of 5 years to the pound. I feel pretty good about it. I hate cats. My house was a mess, my furniture destroyed, and my basement taken over.

Cracky, I've defended you and been nice to you, but if you posted this just to be a jerk, I'll admit I was wrong to ever be nice in the first place.

Whatever you think of PP, it is all just internet babble. Having a dog die sucks, show a little compassion.

I'm not sure what the point of your posting that was, but I can't help but feel that it was in poor taste Bud. I can only hope that that isn't what you intended.

I can't help but feel you are assuming my post had something to do with my best friend PatsPride; but since you brought it up, I am having a hard time understanding why someone would post messages about the death of a pet in the visitors area of a Patriot's website. If you can explain that one to me, we will be on the same page. Forgive me for my skeptism, but I am having a hard time taking PatsPride seriously given his track record. If I'm wrong and he is serious... again, why are you posting about it here? The fact that you post it in a visitor's area seems like an invitation for some sort of reaction. I'm not taking the bait.

Cracky, I've defended you and been nice to you, but if you posted this just to be a jerk, I'll admit I was wrong to ever be nice in the first place.

Whatever you think of PP, it is all just internet babble. Having a dog die sucks, show a little compassion.

I agree. I am a dog lover and I have lost pets in the past. I'm just having a hard time taking this guy seriously. Why post about it here of all places? Do you honestly not have a shred of doubt as to his honesty? I'm not trying to make light of your support and I do appreciate it. I just have my doubts about this guy is all.

Last edited:
I agree. I am a dog lover and I have lost pets in the past. I'm just having a hard time taking this guy seriously. Why post about it here of all places? Do you honestly not have a shred of doubt as to his honesty?

I do believe him, who the crap would lie about that? I think he posted it because he has a "friendly" relationship with some posters here and sometimes you just need to vent. Maybe he wanted to explain his absence considering he spends a great deal of time here.

I posted a Merry Xmas to a few of you guys, that has nothing to do with football either, but I still did it. Why? Because we have conversations and I wanted to send well wishes. Maybe the same reason he wanted to talk about his dog.

I do believe him, who the crap would lie about that? I think he posted it because he has a "friendly" relationship with some posters here and sometimes you just need to vent. Maybe he wanted to explain his absence considering he spends a great deal of time here.

I posted a Merry Xmas to a few of you guys, that has nothing to do with football either, but I still did it. Why? Because we have conversations and I wanted to send well wishes. Maybe the same reason he wanted to talk about his dog.

You have a better track record than he does. I would believe you if you posted a similar item. I would genuinly be sorry for you. Your Christmas wishes were genuin and credible given your history. I still think PP is full of it. The "my dog died" thing seems a bit dramatic, so when he posts it, I'm sorry, but I just can't take him seriously.

I can't explain why I believed him, but in my mind there was never a question he was completely serious. It was probably when he mentioned that this loss brought everything into perspective for him. Given that track record you speak of, he's never said anything like that. I can't fault you for your feelings, but your reaction is a negative reflection on yourself and don't think you wanted that.

I think it's more of a negative reflection on him. He has behaved so poorly in the past, that I can't bring myself to believe him when he tries to post something serious. If it were ANYONE else, I would feel differently. If it's true, I am sorry it happened. I wish the guy no harm. I'm not taking any joy in his loss. I simply don't believe anything he posts.

You have a better track record than he does. I would believe you if you posted a similar item. I would genuinly be sorry for you. Your Christmas wishes were genuin and credible given your history. I still think PP is full of it. The "my dog died" thing seems a bit dramatic, so when he posts it, I'm sorry, but I just can't take him seriously.

I still don't see why anyone would lie about something like that. Fact is, this is the internet, nobody knows nuttin 'bout nobody. Maybe he is all alone in this world and needed this place to help him grieve? Or maybe he is a perfectly normal guy, and like I said before, wanted to explain his absence.

I do know that death is not something to joke about. For instance, I can't stand Dungy. The site of him literally freaks me out, he is more robot than person to me. That didn't stop my heart from breaking for the man when his son died though.

I still don't see why anyone would lie about something like that. Fact is, this is the internet, nobody knows nuttin 'bout nobody. Maybe he is all alone in this world and needed this place to help him grieve? Or maybe he is a perfectly normal guy, and like I said before, wanted to explain his absence.

I do know that death is not something to joke about. For instance, I can't stand Dungy. The site of him literally freaks me out, he is more robot than person to me. That didn't stop my heart from breaking for the man when his son died though.

Of course you felt bad for Dungy. You knew it was real. My lack of compassion for PP has nothing to do with my level of humanity. I just don't believe him. He is not credible in my eyes. Again, if I am wrong and his dog really died, I am sorry for his loss. I'm not making light of death in any way or trying to be funny. I guess that's just it. I kinda feel like it is PP who is making a tasteless joke here. This is the same guy who made jokes about Warden's military service.

You hate Dungy too?

What is WRONG with you woman? ;)

Favre, Dungy.....What are your feelings on the The Pope and Mother Theresa?

The Pope and MT are my homies.

Geez, you want list of people I hate just to get it out of the way so you can stop being surprised?

Football-Hines, Dungy, Polian, Favre, Rivers, Tomlinson

Baseball-CLEMENS, pretty much every Yankee-ever

Basketball-Michael Jordan, Reggie Miller, Mark Jackson, Laimbeer

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, I'm under pressure.

Don't get me started on the media-the list is too long.

The Pope and MT are my homies.

Geez, you want list of people I hate just to get it out of the way so you can stop being surprised?

Football-Hines, Dungy, Polian, Favre, Rivers, Tomlinson

I'm with you on LT and Rivers. Dungy is OK. Farve is a legend in Madden's mind.

Baseball-CLEMENS, pretty much every Yankee-ever

It's baseball.

Basketball-Michael Jordan, Reggie Miller, Mark Jackson, Laimbeer

It's basketball. More so, it's the NBA.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, I'm under pressure.

Don't get me started on the media-the list is too long.

I don't get you T's Girl. Many of those you mention are some of the nicest people in sports. I guess I kind of understand the LT thing from a Patriots fans viewpoint, but he is a very humble young man, and that is very rare. I like him a whole bunch.
Dungy - Nothing but class in my book.
Favre - he doesn't even need me to argue for him and I'll never understand the hate for him (outside of Minnesota, Chicago and Detroit). Does this go back to 1996?
Michael Jordan???
Clemens (Yankees) and Polian are understood too. Again, from a Pats fans viewpoint.

Hines - this is why I think you are the Devil herself. lol.

LDT?? HUMBLE?? Are you freakin kidding me? I know you like the word so I'll say it again, he is the biggest asstrout who ever asstrouted!! He runs his mouth and cries about the stupidest crap. Talented? Absolutely. But he should zipper his mouth.

Favre started in 96 and has grown ever since. I simply cannot understand the worship, all he's done for years now is throw picks! I can't respect a guy who holds his franchise hostage every year while he decides his future. I really hated him after he butted his nose into Javon Walker's contract discussions. Then what happened? He got hurt. And I'm damn sick of every month having the State of The Favre Union address to see if he's going to lead the league in picks again.

Jordan? I know, it's different than most. My first love was the NBA, and I was fortunate enough to grow up in the 80s with the Celts. While I respect Jordans play, he made it a different game. All it is now is playing for highlights. Bird, Magic, everyone in those days played with such passion and love of the game. Most now play for their "poster shot", shoe deals and ridiculous money and I partially blame Jordan for that. Oh, and I believe his Dad is dead because he wouldn't pay his gambling debts even though he could.

Dungy, sorry, if you are the epitome of class, you don't tell people you are, you don't tell people how to act and you certainly don't write a damn book and tell people how spectacular you are.

I don't get you T's Girl. Many of those you mention are some of the nicest people in sports. I guess I kind of understand the LT thing from a Patriots fans viewpoint, but he is a very humble young man, and that is very rare. I like him a whole bunch.
Dungy - Nothing but class in my book.
Favre - he doesn't even need me to argue for him and I'll never understand the hate for him (outside of Minnesota, Chicago and Detroit). Does this go back to 1996?
Michael Jordan???
Clemens (Yankees) and Polian are understood too. Again, from a Pats fans viewpoint.

Hines - this is why I think you are the Devil herself. lol.

I get the LT thing totally. LT isn't so pure.
Michael Jordan is as shady as they come. I have heard from numerous people what a jerk he is. I talked to a dealer in Vegas who told me a story about Jordan from years ago. He said Jordan was gambling with agroup of friends and one of them tipped the waitress for bringing them drinks. Jordan reached over and took the tip back and tol her that her tip was being able to wait on them.

LDT?? HUMBLE?? Are you freakin kidding me? I know you like the word so I'll say it again, he is the biggest asstrout who ever asstrouted!! He runs his mouth and cries about the stupidest crap. Talented? Absolutely. But he should zipper his mouth.

Favre started in 96 and has grown ever since. I simply cannot understand the worship, all he's done for years now is throw picks! I can't respect a guy who holds his franchise hostage every year while he decides his future. I really hated him after he butted his nose into Javon Walker's contract discussions. Then what happened? He got hurt. And I'm damn sick of every month having the State of The Favre Union address to see if he's going to lead the league in picks again.

Jordan? I know, it's different than most. My first love was the NBA, and I was fortunate enough to grow up in the 80s with the Celts. While I respect Jordans play, he made it a different game. All it is now is playing for highlights. Bird, Magic, everyone in those days played with such passion and love of the game. Most now play for their "poster shot", shoe deals and ridiculous money and I partially blame Jordan for that. Oh, and I believe his Dad is dead because he wouldn't pay his gambling debts even though he could.

Dungy, sorry, if you are the epitome of class, you don't tell people you are, you don't tell people how to act and you certainly don't write a damn book and tell people how spectacular you are.

I'm with you on Farve. He is not a QB. He is a wildly overrated legend who just throws at will. I'm not sure he knows how to read a defense to this day after 20 years. He throws a billion INT's, but after occationally has a good game. When he does, he is proclaimed to be legendary. Almost makes me as sick as the legendary status that followed a then average Joe Montana to KC.

Dungy is OK. Writes a book to inspire and profit, not brag.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Years to our visiting fans.

Sorry about the dog PP I've been there it blows.

LT is a sore loser.

i posted about my dog because i was sitting in front of my computer crying like a baby .i dont really have a reason for posting about it other then i just needed to express my feelings at the moment .my dogs name was lady .she was a black lab and she was 16 and a half years old and weighed 58 pounds .ive had her since she was 8 weeks old .

Warden, thanks for the punch in the gut; after reading what your priest told you about your aunt, I'm sitting here with a lump the size of a cannon ball in my throat.

Simply put, those are the most impressive words ever spoken about how you should feel after the death of a loved one.

Awesome.

Have any photo's?

I have a yellow lab named Graham. I got him when he was about a year old. He was a Coast Guard drug dog for about 4 days, and I requested to have him rather than send him back to the pound. He could have succeeded in the program but the guy training him was an idiot. He's 10 years old now (weighs 140 lbs - he's a moose) and has gotten me through some tough times. I often refer to him as "my unwaivering best buddy." They don't judge us do they. He's clearly recognized those occasions when I've been upset and he sits calmly for a hug and some tears. Though not first hand, I completely understand the devasting feeling of your loss. I think about my future experience with this often.

I don't really have the words for you P-Pride. I wish I did. Except to say that a priest once comforted me (or attempted to comfort me) following the loss of my Aunt at the ripe ole' age of 36. I was (and still tend to be) very angry about her death, but what he said has always stuck with me: "Be thankful that you knew her at all. Be thankful that you have the memories. Be thankful that she loved you." I'm sure that you already are.
Again, I'm sorry.
thanks again warden .its funny you mention a priest because I'm going to see one tomorrow. i want to talk to as many people that i can find that believe that we see our pets and loved ones again when we die .graham sounds like a sweet boy and i hope you have many more years with him .try not to think about that day until it hits you in the face .just love him everyday .

Have any photo's?

I have a yellow lab named Graham. I got him when he was about a year old. He was a Coast Guard drug dog for about 4 days, and I requested to have him rather than send him back to the pound. He could have succeeded in the program but the guy training him was an idiot. He's 10 years old now (weighs 140 lbs - he's a moose) and has gotten me through some tough times. I often refer to him as "my unwaivering best buddy." They don't judge us do they. He's clearly recognized those occasions when I've been upset and he sits calmly for a hug and some tears. Though not first hand, I completely understand the devasting feeling of your loss. I think about my future experience with this often.

I don't really have the words for you P-Pride. I wish I did. Except to say that a priest once comforted me (or attempted to comfort me) following the loss of my Aunt at the ripe ole' age of 36. I was (and still tend to be) very angry about her death, but what he said has always stuck with me: "Be thankful that you knew her at all. Be thankful that you have the memories. Be thankful that she loved you." I'm sure that you already are.
Again, I'm sorry.

Okay Warden, now you are an asstrout. Breaking the cardinal rule here Cracky and letting out personal info..didn't want to do it but Warden choked me up.

I lost my Mom on Xmas Eve 11 years ago, and, like you Warden, am still very angry about it. Know this, PP, the pain does fade. Once the initial hell is over, you'll gain some perspective and focus on happiness again. Memories live in your heart and never go away. Your heart will heal in time.

Alright therapy over! Back to football boys! Steelers suck and Hines is still a crybaby!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back