PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Xmas Cracky, Warden and Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted about my dog because i was sitting in front of my computer crying like a baby .i dont really have a reason for posting about it other then i just needed to express my feelings at the moment .my dogs name was lady .she was a black lab and she was 16 and a half years old and weighed 58 pounds .ive had her since she was 8 weeks old .
When things like this happen there is no rhyme or reason for one's behaviours. I guess maybe you had to talk about it,to get it out. Its a perfectly natural thing to do. In a way this board,and the people on it are bound toghether threw a common interest alamost like a surrogut family. We may not know intamit details of each others lives,but we communicat enough that we would all undertand,and feel for what you're going through. We know each other that much. So coming on and talking about what happened is fine. I'm sorry about you're dog PP, I don't know what else to say.

You're on. Tom Brady is a woman.
I hate to interupt,but shouldn't you be studying like me. I know its hard to do. Gee should I study Thermodynamics,or play on the computer. For the last 4 months the computer has won out. ;)

Well back to thermodynamics. :(

Last edited:
I hate to interupt,but shouldn't you be studying like me. I know its hard to do. Gee should I study Thermodynamics,or play on the computer. For the last 4 months the computer has won out. ;)

Well back to thermodynamics. :(

Study for what? I graduated from college a while ago?

never mind, just saw you were talking to Warden.

Last edited:
Study for what? I graduated from college a while ago?

never mind, just saw you were talking to Warden.
Me to but I have to keep up with the times. Its mandatory. :mad:

Good luck tonight. I am hoping for a rematch with an undefeated Pats team.

To be quite honest, I'm hoping for a rematch against the 15-1 Pats. Obviously if any team is going to eventually go 16-0 I want it to be the Steelers. That said, there is only a way, way, way outside chance the Giants win tonight. I hope it's injury free all around.
Wouldn't expect you to feel any other way, tw86. We'll see how it goes tonight. Injury-free for all playoff teams this weekend is the key phrase. We want the best against the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes