PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Christmas to my PatsFans brothers and sisters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my gift in Febuary, even tho Christmas is a business scheme and religion is man made, i'm not an atheist its possible that there is a creator to the universe (not a human if you understand the scale of the universe) but i am debunking religion as a business and a population control scheme. The whole christ thing was stolen from Horus and other man made religions hundreds even thousands of years before that. Open your mind and stop oppressing your self to something that was created by man for all.the wrong reasons.
My Dad just passed away on Tues. He was very religious. I'd like to believe he went to the place he belongs. He deserves it. But to each his own. I hope you have something to be Merry about tomorrow .:D. Peace!

Oh, and if there was no thread on this earlier this month...

a belated happy Hanukkah... to those either Jewish...
sc_nat-jewish-rabbi.gif
...or, as one Patriot described himself...

11289605_10153245556431999_7579703497163303531_o.jpg

Jew-ISH.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone as well and hope all of you have a wonderful holiday. Very low-key in the Logue household this year. We'll sit down in a bit and watch a movie and then "it's on to gift wrapping" before tomorrow morning :)

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate and Happy Holidays to everyone else!

I want my gift in Febuary, even tho Christmas is a business scheme and religion is man made, i'm not an atheist its possible that there is a creator to the universe (not a human if you understand the scale of the universe) but i am debunking religion as a business and a population control scheme. The whole christ thing was stolen from Horus and other man made religions hundreds even thousands of years before that. Open your mind and stop oppressing your self to something that was created by man for all.the wrong reasons.

Suggestion: take 360+ days a year to make your case for the evils of contemporary 'Christmas'. In the other couple of days have some eggnog, tell everyone merry Christmas with its contemporary intent behind it of simply 'be happy', and give someone the gift of taking a day off from your politics.

Merry Christmas all.....

Merry Christmas!! Hope your day is filled with joy and lots of good food!!

1014298_1037664199608063_5727733296599388816_n.jpg

Tom Brady

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why…
Santa Claus is coming to town!

Seriously I saw him

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back