PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Media ignores Steelers caught cheating on TV last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats fans are not whiners and we are not desperately looking around for other cheaters. This case right here is in your face for everyone to see. We are just pointing it out. The steelers should just take a picture of whatever their QB was holding and stop this nonsense if what they are saying is true.

Alot of patriot fans would be alot happier and stress free if they worried about them self and let the double standards go.

I for one am tired of seeing these kind of threads pop up.

It doesn't mean I disagree but we can't be upset in February that the nfl is making a big deal out of nothing and then be upset in October that they aren't making a big deal out of nothing

That's what this is. Big deal about nothing and because it's not the patriots that's how the nfl will treat it. Fair or not it's the way it is and you just gotta roll with it. Otherwise you're gonna be pissed a whole lot more than you're happy.

I have the Galaxy S5, as im typing this right now im holding the phone the exact same way Ben was holding it and the volume button is facing up.

On the top left or top right? Just curious. Looked through the S5 and S6 orientations and could find anything that matched that image. Found an HTC phone that would but its the HTC Mini. Not sure if that looks like a mini. Anyways there are a bunch of configurations and versions for each phone .

I couldn't find any images on the internet with a Samsung having buttons in that location.
images

Found an HTC phone that did.

images

galaxy-s5-hand-angle_0.jpg

Buttons are where they would be in photo. Flex seems like is in case which is like a sleeve bigger than phone

Those buttons do not match the location of the Ben photo. This photo has a single button on the right side. The Ben photo has two. If there are two buttons on the left side of this phone and you tried to orientate it to the way Ben was holding it the two buttons would be on the top right and not the top left as in the Ben photo.

They aren't buttons IMO. Though that doesn't exactly solve the case.

FluffyOrderlyHapuka.webm

Can clearly see it's just glare

Are they sure it's not a tv remote?

This is exactly how the framegate started. A false rumor.

This thread reminds me of the thread on the Bills board a week ago (refereeknowsKraft gate).

I could really care less if Rapelessburger had a cell phone, this is just as stupid as deflategate. That being said, I understand the frustration, it would be all over the internet if that was a Pat's player, including discussions about the buttons on the playbook (phone ?), what kind of phone, pictures of various phones, etc. There truly is a double standard amongst NFL fans. This whole thing is nonsense.

The buttons in the Ben photo and your photo are not in the same location otherwise he would be looking at the back of his phone. Just an observation.
The scrren is facing upwards. If the buttons are on the left, they would be on the right side of the picture. Even with the screen rotating you cant move the physical buttons, as far as I'm aware

I'm going by this pic.

ben.JPG

Then this pic

edge.JPG

As Ive said before on that model you can text AND have the buttons facing out to the left.

With that said, after looking at Ben's pic the buttons might be a little higher than what is above.

Either way....hes holding a device IMO not a wristband.

I'm going by this pic.

View attachment 10713

Then this pic

View attachment 10714

As Ive said before on that model you can text AND have the buttons facing out to the left.

With that said, after looking at Ben's pic the buttons might be a little higher than what is above.

if he were using the phone you pictured, in order for the buttons to be on the side they are in the photo (near his left hand), the phone would have to be upside down- screen facing the ground. If he was looking at the screen, the buttons would need to be either facing him, or near his right hand.

It's not the Pats...so no one cares

Guys, look at the newer pics. It doesn't look like a phone.

It's not the Pats...so no one cares

I don't even care. I'm kinda over the drama. Let whiny-ass, butthurt, crybabies like the Ratbirds, Dolts, and Squealers do what they do...

No need for us to stoop to their level. We win Super Bowls.

if he were using the phone you pictured, in order for the buttons to be on the side they are in the photo (near his left hand), the phone would have to be upside down- screen facing the ground. If he was looking at the screen, the buttons would need to be either facing him, or near his right hand.
He's obviously taking a selfie :)

I'm going by this pic.

View attachment 10713

Then this pic

View attachment 10714

Originally when I saw the photos I thought it might be a phone but I no longer do. I think it was a wrist band.

...did you miss what I said?
No, I didn't. I asked that question because the only way you can know for sure that Kraft won't back him the next time around is if Kraft went after publicly this time, which he did not. The other owners will do the same because they want to maintain the status quo and not hurt or jeopardize their position in the billionaire boys club. So keep dreaming. Wishing for ****storms on other teams won't suddenly make billionaires want to rock the boat. Much less a manufactured scandal over Roethlisberger using a cell phone on the sidelines, something that should be punishable by a fine at the least and a suspension at the most.

Last edited:
So is the NFL really going to just drop it based only on the Steelers' word?

No investigation? No interrogations? No trial?

Weird how that works

Why are you guys making such a big deal about this?

This is about as inconsequential as a football being, possibly, .2 psi below the expected value.

Oh wait!!!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back