PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maye seems like a good kid with a strong personality

I thought we lost any chance at Maye when Ryland made that kick. Now it seems teams have over thought things. If we draft him tonight, I’ll be like…IMG_0730.gif

I thought we lost any chance at Maye when Ryland made that kick. Now it seems teams have over thought things. If we draft him tonight, I’ll be like…View attachment 57763
I got hammered during the season when I railed against the team winning that game. And because of the "win", we might not get Maye. Then, I believe we'll be humped.

Serious question: if Washington picks Maye, do we take Daniels?

Only thing from me being all-in on the Drake is the accuracy and quick decision making/anticipation.

If they draft him lets just hope his crazy talent and win football games while the mental aspect develops.
I’m hoping that the team will play Jacoby this year and let Drake learn those mental aspects in camp and on the bench.

I’m hoping that the team will play Jacoby this year and let Drake learn those mental aspects in camp and on the bench.
There's little doubt to me that that's the plan.

There is concern that he was never team captain which is a red flag if you are a qb.

Not sure what I make of that.
He was team captain in 2022 and 2023 so are you talking about someone other than Maye?

Only thing from me being all-in on the Drake is the accuracy and quick decision making/anticipation.

If they draft him lets just hope his crazy talent and win football games while the mental aspect develops.
Accuracy and decision-making are by far the most important traits to me. And I think that's far harder to develop than arm strength.

What I don't understand is mostly everyone here wants Maye. Yet, why doesn't Washington (presumably) want Maye if he is that good?

All the projections have them taking Daniels.

What I don't understand is mostly everyone here wants Maye. Yet, why doesn't Washington (presumably) want Maye if he is that good?

All the projections have them taking Daniels.

Confabulation? :whistle:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back