PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Virtual Internet Person
Reaction score
Lawrence Maroney left the last game after 4 plays and hasn't practiced since - he missed Monday and Tuesday's practice. During the radio broadcast Gil Santos said they had asked about him and were told he was fine, but then why isn't he practicing?

Is anyone else getting a little concerned about this?

PromisedLand said:
Lawrence Maroney left the last game after 4 plays and hasn't practiced since - he missed Monday and Tuesday's practice. During the radio broadcast Gil Santos said they had asked about him and were told he was fine, but then why isn't he practicing?

Is anyone else getting a little concerned about this?

whos Lawrence Maroney? Is that Laurence's brother? He didnt LEAVE the game early..did u see him helped off or limp off? If Tom Brady only took 5 snaps and sat out rest of game..is he hurt? Some people get days off .. last year..Branch-Dillon-Mankins-Faulk-Watson didnt dress..

Mankins first rounder...got night off as did Maroney this year. Rest some guys up for week 1 who have shown enough

From what I saw of the replays his final play was his TD, and he ran off the field high fiving and helmet slapping. Though I suppose he could have injured himself that way (nahhhhh, he's no Gramatica).

or Feeley/Fielder whoever it was who got smacked in ass after a TD and got hurt

Remix 6 said:
whos Lawrence Maroney? Is that Laurence's brother? He didnt LEAVE the game early..did u see him helped off or limp off? If Tom Brady only took 5 snaps and sat out rest of game..is he hurt? Some people get days off .. last year..Branch-Dillon-Mankins-Faulk-Watson didnt dress..

Mankins first rounder...got night off as did Maroney this year. Rest some guys up for week 1 who have shown enough
Hey Remix, given all the gross spelling and grammatical errors contained in a lot of the posts here I would think you could find something more significant to pick on than spelling Laurence with the more common spelling Lawrence... or were you just trying to ridicule me for wondering about Maroney? I didn't see the game - it was not on in this part of the country, and I'm simply trying to get some feedback from folks who have more access to the local media. Do you mind? And please don't compare a rookie in his first training camp to Brady - that leaves YOU open to ridicule. By the way, "u" is not a word and you could stand to clean up your punctuation, brother.

(Boston Herald) .. Tom Brady sat out the portion of practice where the media was present, although it looked like another scheduled day off since the quarterback didn’t seem to be undergoing treatment in the locker room. . . .
Also not at practice was rookie running back Laurence Maroney, who came out early from Saturday night’s 41-0 preseason win over Washington. His injury is not believed to be serious. Rookie receiver Chad Jackson, who’s practiced only one day at training camp and has yet to dress for a preseason game, was out.

DeSi_PatzGal said:
(Boston Herald) .. Tom Brady sat out the portion of practice where the media was present, although it looked like another scheduled day off since the quarterback didn’t seem to be undergoing treatment in the locker room. . . .
Also not at practice was rookie running back Laurence Maroney, who came out early from Saturday night’s 41-0 preseason win over Washington. His injury is not believed to be serious. Rookie receiver Chad Jackson, who’s practiced only one day at training camp and has yet to dress for a preseason game, was out.
THANK you. Someone actually posted something helpful.

So apparently he does have an injury of some sort.

Although there is no evidence to indicate he is injured, I am skeptical until he plays or practices again which probably won't be till Saturday. There does appear something strange in my opinion. If you're in a passing offensive set(hurry up) why run HEath Evans. People will say it will be to evalute him in light of the cuts, but Pass is likely to be pupped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST