PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatepatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I was up at the proshop about a week and a half ago, and I noticed that they had Chad Jackson's jersey on sale, but nothing for Maroney. Does he not have a number yet? The link for the online proshop isn't working for me, so I'm not sure if they have it. Anyone know what is up?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but because he is the last rookie yet unsigned, I believe it would not be legal for the Pats to market his jersey.

Jackson wasn't signed until a few days ago. His jersey was there at least 10 days ago.

They redesigned that portion of the site, so that's why the link wasn't working.

The Maroney jersey is there for pre-order, and does have the #39 now:

http://proshopcache.patriots.com/in...return=fa=browse.list&sdid=106&title=Clothing

ImgDyn.cfm

Last edited:
shmessy said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but because he is the last rookie yet unsigned, I believe it would not be legal for the Pats to market his jersey.

Yeah a guy doesn't have to sign to sell his jersey. Reggie Bush, Vince Young and Matt Leinart jerseys have all been flying off the shelves and none of them are signed. The reason the Maroney jersey isn't in yet is because he was contemplating changing his number.

TomBradyWoot said:
Yeah a guy doesn't have to sign to sell his jersey. Reggie Bush, Vince Young and Matt Leinart jerseys have all been flying off the shelves and none of them are signed. The reason the Maroney jersey isn't in yet is because he was contemplating changing his number.

Thanks for setting me straight!

its his #..get used to it. he said he wanted 22,27 or 39. 39 is avaible.hes sticking

They are actually kept behind the counter due to the extreme tightness.

Remix 6 said:
its his #..get used to it. he said he wanted 22,27 or 39. 39 is avaible.hes sticking

Tell that to Mr. Maroney himself.

39 does look really tight when you see the actual jersey hmmm. Should I get the Chad Jackson one, Maroney, or both? Aaah decisions! :D

Can't get much tighter than 17.

Flying Fungi said:
They are actually kept behind the counter due to the extreme tightness.
Yeah it hasn't gotten much play in the media, but the FDA is really cracking down on Tightness. I hear you're going to have to start showing your license and signing a form when buying a Tight jersey like #39 or #17, to ensure that the chronically non-Tight don't go over the approved Tightness RMA (Recommended Monthly Allowance).

VJC, I'm afraid this means you won't be permitted to buy both a #17 and a #39 at the same time. :nono:

Attachments

• afewgoodtightness.jpg
    afewgoodtightness.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye