PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mannings breakdown of the AFCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff but I could only tolerate that rube for 5 minutes.

Gotta give credit where it's due. Manning is very good at this. Love his continual nods to the great fullbacks.
TB would also be great. Although there's other QBs, like Montana, that I'd rate higher than Peyton, I don't think any QBs who ever played,saw the field and were better presnap than TB and Peyton.

Gotta give credit where it's due. Manning is very good at this. Love his continual nods to the great fullbacks.
TB would also be great. Although there's other QBs, like Montana, that I'd rate higher than Peyton, I don't think any QBs who ever played,saw the field and were better presnap than TB and Peyton.

That being said, there's still that teabag thing. Scumbag.

That and it's hard to take a man who'd accept his pregnant wife taking HGH seriously.
I love my wife but you gotta draw a line somewhere.

That’s pretty ignorant @maust1013 . In today’s world, women are constantly pressured to be bigger, stronger, and faster than their peers. It’s societal standards, and it’s unfair. A woman lives in constant fear that her man will abandon the family if she can’t personally bench press 550 lbs., block hulking defensive linemen, or set world records in the 40 yard dash. Rather than pile on Manning, perhaps we should applaud him for recognizing that his wife was feeling insecure, as most women do. I’m sure she feels better now flexing her humongous biceps and chugging protein shakes while doing her makeup.

Walk a mile in high heels (and massive, sculpted calves) and re-think your stance.

That’s pretty ignorant @maust1013 . In today’s world, women are constantly pressured to be bigger, stronger, and faster than their peers. It’s societal standards, and it’s unfair. A woman lives in constant fear that her man will abandon the family if she can’t personally bench press 550 lbs., block hulking defensive linemen, or set world records in the 40 yard dash. Rather than pile on Manning, perhaps we should applaud him for recognizing that his wife was feeling insecure, as most women do. I’m sure she feels better now flexing her humongous biceps and chugging protein shakes while doing her makeup.

Walk a mile in high heels (and massive, sculpted calves) and re-think your stance.

I would take offense at your assumption of woeful ignorance of the difficulties modern women face on my part were it not for the fact that in your headlong rush to judge my presumably Cro Magnon self you ignored the whole pregnant part of the equation. My God man, it's about the children!!! Surely a man that does insurance commercials involving baby showers has shown he is enlightened enough to make sure that their own poor defenseless in utero forehead yet to be required all possible care and consideration.

In fact upon further consideration I realize both the error of my previous reasoning and the absolute folly of yours. The only logical course of action left to him after he discovered she was having HGH delivered was to take it himself in order to protect his at risk unborn future Manning face maker or anyone else from it's hazards. No greater love hath a man than he would bogart the junk to save others. Paidaton is a goshdarn living saint and I will henceforth doubt his sanctity no longer. As for you mothafukka, how dare you insinuate Saint Paidaton's wife would ever feel anything as mundane as insecurity when she regularly basks in the light of his self sacrificing love?

Go forth and sin no more ya heretic bastid!

image.jpg

so...big fan of ball sack laid on face of female team employee, are we? yeah, screw all that...Peyton is talking football and THAT is all that matters in life...all the rest of the sexual assaults, steroid drug use and run amok narcissism are just minor aggravations.

the videos wont load for me for some reason.

Those were awesome. But of course we have to opine about all of Peyton's misdeeds cause that's what the thread is actually about.

The natural path of a Peyton Manning thread posted here will always lead to a Peyton Manning flame fest.

It's an immutable law of the universe, and here's the equation to prove it:

PM18 + HGH = TOOL*FRAUD
______________________ X (FCK ELI)

2SBs = FLUKE/CHOKE

That and it's hard to take a man who'd accept his pregnant wife taking HGH seriously.
HGH is taken by all sorts of people, mainly older people since its considered a fountain of youth type of hormone. Honestly I'm not even sure why its illegal for these guys to take it, it's not like steroids.

Those were awesome. But of course we have to opine about all of Peyton's misdeeds cause that's what the thread is actually about.

The only really interesting thing here was the sequence where Andrews missed Brady‘s audible. Don‘t think anyone else pointed this out.

Everything else was pretty much what you used to get from the rewatch thread.

All that being said if anything this should make people appreciate McDaniels even more. One of his best games on the big stage as OC.

Really well done video, surprisingly enjoyable.

He was just making sure his kids got the same forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes