MAN UP, Rds 4-7 coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Okay, everybody stop whining like little beaches, and GET WITH THE PROGRAM... we have more picks than Eric Clapton here, and there's always gold to be had in the 4th through 7th!

I HEREBY CAUTION ALL WHINERS, PANSIES, NAYSAYERS, AND KIJANA CARTER/TIM COUCH/AKILI SMITH LOVIN', BIG NAME WORSHIPPIN, MAINLY COLLEGE FOOTBALL WATCHIN DRAFTBABIES THAT THESE ROUNDS DO MATTER, AND THAT THIS ORGANIZATION DID NOT JUST START DOING THIS YESTERDAY.

Be disappointed if you want, be bored if you want, but don't get your knickers in a twist when BB and SP order their draft board different from yours (yes, including moving picks to next years.)

They're smarter than you. (And me. That's the whole point.)

MAN UP, and figure out "why," not "whether," if you must figure something out - because "whether" is over once they make the move, and they made the move for a REASON.

THAT's how you watch a goddam draft.

PFnV

Just wondering, did we trade pick 110 (San Francisco's 4th) or the later 4th rounder for Moss ? I'd be thrilled if we still had 110, the 10th pick in the 4th round.

Just wondering, did we trade pick 110 (San Francisco's 4th) or the later 4th rounder for Moss ? I'd be thrilled if we still had 110, the 10th pick in the 4th round.

Heard two different so far, Herald blog says 110, Mort just said it was #127, who knows.

ESPN says #127.

I'm in, lets get it on!

"With Pick #127, the New England Patriots select Randy Moss..."

By the way:

"Moss already has agreed to dramatically restructure his contract, which is scheduled to pay him $9.75 million this coming season. New England was the one and only place Moss would agree to take a reduced contract, and he did so knowing that he would have the chance to win a Super Bowl. With the off-season that New England has had, no team in football has a better chance.

Moss also comes to New England with the warning that, as Bill Parcells used to say, the light is yellow and ready to turn red. The Patriots have notified Moss that, under no circumstance, will they tolerate any of the transgressions that have marked his career. The first controversial incident that Moss is involved in will be his last. The Patriots insist they will release him. "

PFnV

How do you guys like that "bust draft" now?

Sheeeeeeesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes