PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Love that NY Media. Keep those quotes coming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hope so. I'm starting to worry less as we get closer to the game, but to be honest that's out of character for me and I don't necessarily like or even know how to handle that feeling.

Me three. Although I must say, I do like it. More and more each day.

Don't guess, you have always been beaten irrespective of whether the guys on this board are dumb or intelligent. :cool:
:D

Can I pick you for my team????:rocker: Well done!

I don't understand how anyone besides Vinny from the Bronx could pick the Giants in this game. Here you have a bunch of clowns running their mouths off at a 18-0 team. Like we need anymore motivation.

I guess I got beat to it by someone who actually has intelligence on this board, but this has zero impact on the game. The pats will blow them out, no doubt, but it won't be because of this stupid bulletin board material crap myth that you all seem to believe. The better team will win, and that team is clearly the Pats.

The Patriots have been known to rally around stupid comments from their opponents. See: Brady yelling at Anthony Smith after throwing a TD on him.
And eating popcorn after the Cowboys game.

I don't understand how anyone besides Vinny from the Bronx could pick the Giants in this game. Here you have a bunch of clowns running their mouths off at a 18-0 team. Like we need anymore motivation.

I agree. I have been saying all week that the Giants have a chance to win, even to other Patriots fans who seem to have gotten too big for their britches. But there is a humongous leap between actually thinking the Giants have a chance, and picking them. It's essentially saying "If this game was played 100 times, the Giants would win at least 51". No rational observer could think that.

Picking them to cover is reasonable, picking them to win outright is asinine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes