PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lots of new posters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
in the past week. From the Sox board or just "misery mongers"? To those new here who are Pats fans expect no mercy, and for those who are trolls, expect no mercy. Oh, and leave your thin skins at home with mommy because if you don't have some facts and valid points it can get ugly around here.
Welcome:violent: !

Last edited:
I think Scott Peeooli should sign Gerry Rise.

And Joe Montagna.

You better agree with me or I'll cry.

PatsRI said:
in the past week. From the Sox board or just "misery mongers"? To those new here who are Pats fans expect no mercy, and for those who are trolls, expect no mercy. Oh, and leave your thin skins at home with mommy because if you don't have some facts and valid points it can get ugly around here.
Welcome:violent: !

Are you guys serious??? This is a sports messageboard for the love of all. How dare you take it at anything more than what it is.
If you are so passionate why don't you put on a military uniform go across the Atlantic into the Middle East and fight for your country. That is something to be this passionate about not a sports messageboard! you guys need to put this into perspective, and look at how you're acting! Very juvenille. I would expect somthing like this from my 10 year old son and his friends not grown Men! :enranged:

Please tell me you're joking around? For the most part we are all Pats Fans just some of us with different opinions that's all.

Last edited:
cdillon28 said:
Are you guys serious???
They're serious.

Deadly serious.

cdillon28 said:
Are you guys serious??? This is a sports messageboard for the love of all. How dare you take it at anything more than what it is.
If you are so passionate why don't you put on a military uniform go across the Atlantic into the Middle East and fight for your country. That is something to be this passionate about not a sports messageboard! you guys need to put this into perspective, and look at how you're acting! Very juvenille. I would expect somthing like this from my 10 year old son and his friends not grown Men! :enranged:

Please tell me you're joking around? For the most part we are all Pats Fans just some of us with different opinions that's all.

Yeah, I'll go fight in Iraq so i can show how passionate I am. That'll sure prove it. You can't be serious? Please keep your own personal views on such things to yourself. You may find that football is not the only thing that people have different opinions about.
So f-ing spare me you story.

cdillon28 said:
If you are so passionate why don't you put on a military uniform go across the Atlantic into the Middle East and fight for your country. That is something to be this passionate about not a sports messageboard! you guys need to put this into perspective, and look at how you're acting! Very juvenille. I would expect somthing like this from my 10 year old son and his friends not grown Men! :enranged

No, we're a fascist state here! Yes I'm joking but then again the tolerance for those with thin skin is very tiny. You can either cry or dish it out in return but make sure you have a valid point. There are a few over the top (and thier the first to admit it) but I compare it to being at a tailgate with my friends, the ballbusting can be merciless but there isn't a place I'd rather be. Trust me when I say that there isn't another site that has more facts and breaking news about thier team, never mind just the Pats, than this one. It's been mentioned in most of the newspapers in the area, for both good and bad reasons. So in the end you have to decide whether you can deal with the BS that goes along with a great site or not. This isn't a PBS board more like a locker room. Your choice. Just some friendly advice you pansy!:D

Last edited:
The thinnest skin seems to belong to those who can't bear to hear anyone suggest the Pats do anything slightly differently, or even offer it up for discussion.

PatsRI said:
No, we're a fascist state here! Yes I'm joking but then again the tolerance for those with thin skin is very tiny. You can either cry or dish it out in return but make sure you have a valid point. There are a few over the top (and thier the first to admit it) but I compare it to being at a tailgate with my friends, the ballbusting can be merciless but there isn't a place I'd rather be. Trust me when I say that there isn't another site that has more facts and breaking news about thier team, never mind just the Pats, than this one. It's been mentioned in most of the newspapers in the area, for both good and bad reasons. So in the end you have to decide whether you can deal with the BS that goes along with a great site or not. This isn't a PBS board more like a locker room. Your choice. Just some friendly advice you pansy!:D

Hey Patsri, I'm feeling the love there. I think you really like me. Go ahead you can say it :D

-As for CrazyDave I don't dislike you. hey it's wimps like you that I have to protect when I'm called on for my tour of duty in Iraq. No Harm no Foul
whoo-rah

middle_finger_kid.jpg

Feel this!

cdillon28 said:
-As for CrazyDave I don't dislike you. hey it's wimps like you that I have to protect when I'm called on for my tour of duty in Iraq. No Harm no Foul whoo-rah
Buiddy you are not protecting me or anyone by being there...STFU

cdillon28 said:

He was serious....we don't whine around here. We may complain, we have many different opinions, no one here is afraid to stand their ground....But we don't whine...this is business.

As for your military take...go bring that to the Wankers in the political forum. :rofl:

cdillon28 said:

Yesterday, I thanked you for your service. I'm a Vietnam vet. Not a Vietnam era vet, but one who had boots on the ground.

I also helped liberate the Dominican Republic so we can go there for quickie divorces, walks on the beach, and bring baseball players here.

I appreciate the job that you did in Iraq but maybe you should not be bringing it up in every post.

Oh yes,I'm very passionate about football and the Patriots.

Last edited:
cdillon28 said:
That was so cool! do it again do it again! :rolleyes:

Careful, the cops patrol these sites for guys like you who like little boys!

I see you talking but all I hear is :blahblah:
blah blah blah blah.

If this was as free a message board as people like to think there'd be no one with 'banned' over their heads. IT'S A DICTATORSHIP, ALL HEIL IAN!

Last edited:
F.B.N. said:
He was serious....we don't whine around here. We may complain, we have many different opinions, no one here is afraid to stand their ground....But we don't whine...this is business.

As for your military take...go bring that to the Wankers in the political forum. :rofl:

This is all getting hilarious :)

We don't whine around here... apart from people talking about taking a holiday from the board because of all the nasty new threads, and others all but saying they wish nobody new was allowed to join.

'This is business'

Oh the drama.

PATSNUTme said:
Yesterday, I thanked you for your service. I'm a Vietnam vet. Not a Vietnam era vet, but one who had boots on the ground.

I also helped liberate the Dominican Republic so we can go there for quickie divorces, walks on the beach, and bring baseball players here.

I appreciate the job that you did in Iraq but maybe you should not be bringing it up in every post.

Oh yes,I'm very passionate about football and the Patriots.

................................:yeahthat:.................................. :horn:............................................... :yeahthat:

Last edited:
PatsRI said:
Careful, the cops patrol these sites for guys like you who like little boys!

Hey PatRI watch it buddy, dont take it there! :nono:

cdillon28 said:
Hey PatRI watch it buddy, dont take it there! :nono:

Yeah I hear ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back