PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like Wilson and Hobbs are our starting CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
It's just negative board backlash. :) We've heard it speculated sooo many times in the past, the knee-jerk reaction now is just to bash it as a realistic probability. Quick, start a thread suggesting that this is the year we switch to a 4-3 and see what I mean. ;)

Personally, I've always been against moving Wilson to CB because of his performance and comfort at FS... but I'm starting to think that maybe BB is trying to figure out how to keep Hawkins on the field once Rodney comes back. I don't know, I've given up trying to out guess BB. :D

I realize that a lot of subjects have been beaten to death but as I stated previously in this thread IMO Geno at CB and Hawkins at Safety will give us our best starting secondary. Not to mention moving Geno frees up some of the backlog at Safety and provides more depth at CB. To me it is a win win situation. Think about it, how many teams would love to have both starting CB's from the SB 39 winning team as their nickel and dime backs?

Sounds like a good problem to have!

Last edited:
I just noticed that I lost about 30 posts from my post count, WTF?

mgcolby said:
I just noticed that I lost about 30 posts from my post count, WTF?
Does it really matter...?

Kdo5 said:
Does it really matter...?

Yes and No.

It is kind of fun to watch it grow but it sucks to see it shrink! ;)

mgcolby said:
Well it's day four of camp and Geno is still woking 1st team corner. Is that hilarious?
The fact that you are taking it this serious and how this thread has turned into a battlefield is making it funny.

If he's there on the 5th day then the **** will really hit the fan.
hehe

Keegs said:
The fact that you are taking it this serious and how this thread has turned into a battlefield is making it funny.

If he's there on the 5th day then the **** will really hit the fan.
hehe

Alright that last part was funny! I'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back